• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I just pked daopay...new best method..

Can anyone fix buypoints.php for this? Or alteast make/edit scripts so we could add it there?

sure i will send u mine if u tell me how to add the column id to the table guild_invites

im getting an error thats like unknown column 'id' in 'field list' for 'guild_invites'

In `guild_invites` there is just `player_id` and `guild_id` so what are you missing? I think you should try the function on the bottom in guilds subtopic.

Like i said it beats the hell out of daopay. you get your money when you want atleast lol.

No you dont. u still have to wait 2month untill u get the money.

+ daopay only takes 60% of ur money not 80%. well at least they dont take 80% from me.

If you check the Coverage & Outpayments you see that you can charge a customer €2,- by SMS (at the moment no other price points are supported). Of that 20% is VAT, which goes directly to the tax collector. That leaves €1,67. Of that the operator takes about 50%, we take about 10%. This leaves €0,69 for you to receive.

so they take 65.5%

No mobile phones operators don't take 50% of the money. I have a friend who's making something familiar to dotpay.pl and he's gna let it be 50% for people, and 50% for him, not operators.

No mobile phones operators don't take 50% of the money. I have a friend who's making something familiar to dotpay.pl and he's gna let it be 50% for people, and 50% for him, not operators.

in zaypay operators takes 50% and operaters always take money so he cant do what ur saying.

No it's not true, the ain't taking 50% :) it's daopay that earns money on you, not operators that earns on daopay. Operators has lots of companys like daopay, so they ain't taking as much money as every one think, it's payment systems companys that are taking most of the money, heh.

They simply lie to make them cheap. THEY take the money, not operators ;)

I have even called the operators here in sweden. and the cheapest one took 20% and the most expensive one took 40%. SO guess ur wrong

Dude do you understand what i'm saying, MY FRIEND already spent 30.000,- euro on making payment system and it's still NOT FINISHED YET. He already has an agreement with operators too.

Ofcourse they don't, but not for 50% too. The biggest bullshit I ever heared, no offence.

Back
Top Bottom