• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I level Your Character!

level 8 sorc magic level 102. How much to go 8->200? I have about 60kk for supplies and armor set aside. lol
Holy fucking dancing laughing shit. 102 MAGIC LEVEL?! I NEVER HAD THAT KIND OF MAGIC LEVEL EVEN ON OTS. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

2 Dollar Kappa
Why not $100 Kappa?

kappa_dollar_bill_by_janetateher-d5sjco1.jpg

Hey :)
Then he got Pretty Luck i think, i got 3 Accounts banned in the First Night while Botting them.
Ofc, its our Opinion. Thanks for your Reply.
You're doing it wrong. I botted like 8 accounts all with the same base names all at the same time and even had a guild and guildhall only for those accounts. None ever got banned, and most reached the level 100 range pretty quick. If you get banned it's because your bot sucks, your scripts suck or you suck :p

You're doing it wrong. I botted like 8 accounts all with the same base names all at the same time and even had a guild and guildhall only for those accounts. None ever got banned, and most reached the level 100 range pretty quick. If you get banned it's because your bot sucks, your scripts suck or you suck :p
Ehem.. Allright. Which bot did you use?

Wtf is bmega lmao, you should try using xenobot or windbot. Xenobot is my personal favourite but the choice is up to you.

Oh allright, thanks guys.
I just Downloaded it to try it, but there are just a little Amount of Scripts i think :eek:
Or im Just stupid :D
If I'm right, there was cleaning in Xenobot forum (many inactive scripts threads got deleted)
It's easy to make Xenobot script (idk about full afks)

Ehem.. Allright. Which bot did you use?
nowdays if you know how use properly a bot you dont get banned... i have use winndbot ,xenobot,ibot ,redbot,neutralbot even magebot
i was deleted two times by using magebot but when i learn the properly config and what to use and what not use..
my chars all are now safe botting over two and a half years and no bans botting over 6+ account on sam e pc

how you think this crazy tibia lover did reach that level from 2007 to actual date?

Character Information
Name: Kharsek

Sex: male
Vocation: Elite Knight
Level: 954
Achievement Points: 857
World: Luminera
Former World: Calmera
Residence: Roshamuul
Last login: Feb 22 2016, 13:18:43 CET
Account Status: Premium Account

Account Achievements
achievement-grade-symbol.gif
His True Face
achievement-secret-symbol.gif

Account Information
Loyalty Title: Warrior of Tibia
Created: Jul 10 2007, 22:25:52 CEST

this is my account super retired of Tibia RL in that super olds time i was one of the best RP in Lunara with best skills

Character Information
Name: Nikiva

Sex: female
Vocation: Paladin
Level: 90
Achievement Points: 0
World: Iona
Residence: Thais
Last login: Dec 31 2009, 15:58:13 CET
Comment: PoI Quest 01/09/07

Retired 02/10/07
Account Status: Free Account

Account Achievements
There are no achievements set to be displayed for this character.

Account Information
Loyalty Title: Squire of Tibia
Created: Mar 20 2003, 14:39:05 CET

how you think this crazy tibia lover did reach that level from 2007 to actual date?

Character Information
Name: Kharsek

Sex: male
Vocation: Elite Knight
Level: 954
Achievement Points: 857
World: Luminera
Former World: Calmera
Residence: Roshamuul
Last login: Feb 22 2016, 13:18:43 CET
Account Status: Premium Account

Account Achievements