• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I like you because... or I don't like you because...

Prest

الله ليس أكبر
Reaction score
Hello, here's a useless thread by me.. The "I like you because..." game... All you gotta do is say why you like the person above you [If you don't like them, say I don't like you because... No insults please..

- THIS IS A WARNING-
DO NOT USE ANY KIND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE.
- THIS IS A WARNING-

I like the person below me because he/she is the first person to post on my useless thread!: D :$

Last edited by a moderator:
I like you because you like me because i was the first one to post on your useless thread.
- THIS IS A WARNING-
DO NOT USE ANY KIND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE.
- THIS IS A WARNING-

Last edited:
I like you because you iz very sexy looking panda that has super powah!

I like you because you like prest because he likes me because I was the first one to post in his thread :D

I like you because you live in panda land, I've always wanted to visit there

I like you because you accepted me to have a chance at becoming a GM for zantera

I like you because you like the monki that likes the prest that likes the panda :D

I like you because.. DAMN you confuse me. just kidding but i do liek u :>

I like you because you like TILFen that is from europe that likes Prest that stopped mapping

:ninja:

Back