• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I made new game out of Tibia

You should work on the upgrade system of the farm buildings, or increase the skill rate of these so that they give better rewards when claiming them.
I will be working on the farm buildings upgrade as well. Just nowadays wish to work on spell system.

The latest news!
The fire strike spell can now be upgradeable up to level 8. At the level 3 you will be casting two fire strikes with the same spell cast and at maximum level you can cast up to 4 fire strikes right away casting a single spell. Also, the higher spell level you have the more damage you will deal. However, every additional fire strike will take additional mana cost.
For inspiration thanks to Leo32 and his contribution of Spell - [TFS 1.X] Magic Missile (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-x-magic-missile.268185/)

The thunder strike spell from now on has possibility to chain the lighting damage between 3X3 area of monsters. And the number of possible thunder strike targets varies between 2 to 4 chained targets based on your spell upgrade level. Furthermore, every single spell now has an upgrade possibility. The upgraded spell will heal you more mana/health or deal more damage.

The very last missing piece in the spell book. The "Eternal Wind" AOE spell which is available at level 28. The spell can be upgraded to a 5th level. At the level 1 the wave starts in a 2x2 circle area and the higher spell level it has the more area it covers with powerful wind damage.

Implemented the new resource. The gem! This resource will not have skill level and will be the shop item to purchase for real money. The gem resource will have many uses including buying the protection for your castle and other goods. More about gem shop later. Stay tuned cause many updates incoming!

Do you remember how the old barracks interface look like? Well this our refactored version which now is more intuitive, more user friendly and returns even more information about troops and military building!

For the UI works a friend of only fortress joined the @Aboamen! Stay tuned for more great changes!

Every single monster can now drop gem resource occasionally which is auto-looted. The drop is indicated by an effect and text message. The more experience the monster gives the higher chances are that you loot the gem resource! Which should lead to more happy hunting!

Every barracks now will have second level troops. They are very expensive troops to recruit and undoubtfully very valuable in battle. By default you may recruit only first tier troops and the second level troops are unlocked only after lucky specific troop raid. For example, to unlock Royal Archer you have to farm for Archer raids and approximately with a chance of 5% you may spawn Royal Archers and only if you defeat them you will be rewarded with unlocked second tier Royal Archer. Most likely that barracks will have more tier levels for end game content.

The fourth type of military barracks are under development! This type of barracks will completely change the current game play which you have experienced in open-beta or as I described in the devlogs. I won't spoil you today too much but this is going to be a major change which will unlock huge potential for strategic PvP and PvM battles.

Quality of life and cosmetic changes! From now you can decorate your fortress without ugly corners as in the red square picture. The ground tile can be changed to your favorite ground tile through the item palette. Furthermore, every path blocking building will have the entrance decorated with walkable items. This is the reason to not block your building entrance with other buildings. So there is always a single square meter space to walk around.

The Hero Infernalist. One of the very few. The heroes are the end content troops of the game. Take a spectacular look of how a single hero can defeat the whole knight raid.

The deadly triplet. The Infernalist master of fire sorcery. The Warlock master of energy sorcery. The Bishop master of holy sorcery. Let me introduce you to the major change in PvP gameplay. From now on you cannot bring your regular troops outside of the castle. Only your HEROES and You may enter outside of the castle to explore for other players fortresses to attack. The core reasons of this change is walking with an army of 30+ troops is difficult. The main character skills became upgradable and the main character plays even bigger role in the combat. The heroes are already the deadly fighters with your character in company. And finally it was always too easy for the attacking side to attack the fortress, so now when you will be fighting 30+ regular troops with only your character and those 3 heroes you will have to play very carefully.

Every barracks now will have second level troops. They are very expensive troops to recruit and undoubtfully very valuable in battle. By default you may recruit only first tier troops and the second level troops are unlocked only after lucky specific troop raid. For example, to unlock Royal Archer you have to farm for Archer raids and approximately with a chance of 5% you may spawn Royal Archers and only if you defeat them you will be rewarded with unlocked second tier Royal Archer. Most likely that barracks will have more tier levels for end game content.

Hey, that's my chain and lock from my dungeons module :( I only wish it was used in something prettier.

Its been a while since my last update. New features wise the progress is huge and will showoff more game devlogs any time soon. As well, I am so happy to announce that I am finally working on the steam game page and integration for the steam SDK! Stay tuned!

This will either not go through and be taken off of Steam quickly :D

Edit:
I don't know every single Tibia sprite but it looks like you are using some custom sprites here? Everything is non-Cipsoft?

This will either not go through and be taken off of Steam quickly :D

Edit:
I don't know every single Tibia sprite but it looks like you are using some custom sprites here? Everything is non-Cipsoft?
There is an absolute zero copyrighted content used. All the client interface images and sprites are custom.

Back