• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I made new game out of Tibia

Here we have it. The steamworks API integration to our only fortress client. There you can have chat with your steam friends, monitor gaming statistics, make notes, read game guides, articles and etc.

Here we have it. The steamworks API integration to our only fortress client. There you can have chat with your steam friends, monitor gaming statistics, make notes, read game guides, articles and etc.

That's insane, how hard was it to implement that with OTC?

Seeing OTSP put to good use give me the chills.

Thanks Peonso! Without such contributors to open tibia like you I would have never started <3 It was way easier than I have expected basically a one-liner and you have everything auto-integrated. All I did, downloaded the steamworks API, put a bunch of their c++ headers and executed the init method. Its actually effortless and returns so much to the client!
1688582677039.png

Was wondering what the API could be used for mostly and couldn't think of any useful stuff other than paying via Steam wallet, which would be huge since no OTS has in-client payment available.

Steam store is costly and its PCs only. Direct transactions from payment vendors are way cheaper. But IMHO the biggest advantage is the trust factor and popularity between gamers. For example now when you play only fortress your friends will notice and you may chat with friends while not online in-game. Since its going to be an idle game the offline chatting in your already using game platform is an advantage. The auto updater is cool and its possible to make passwordless authentication or steam linking to account. However I am not in plan of further using steamworks API I think I did my little part for my use-cases and gonna work further on game content rather than nice to have features. Furthermore, soon will be looking of how to publish game to google play store. But not in plans to use any google api like mobile google play store for purchases. Web approach will be fine both for PC and Android users for very first game days.

Guilds will be the final content to finish for me and I will be prepared to tell you the final launch date of only fortress! The guilds will have long-term and interesting, competitive content starting from guild wars in PvP and guild raids in PvM. Stay tuned for further content which is coming soon!

Only from now. The guild member summons do not auto attack of guild members and their summons. You can differ your summons by the creature type emblem. Green is your summon, red is not yours. Also will implement soon the guild emblems to notice your guild member from enemy easily.

Implemented guild emblems to easy differentiate your guild members from other random players or players from other guilds.
I would also like to welcome with love a new friend of only fortress- @Clickzz and thank you for guild emblem icons!

Another great update based from the guilds story. Now you don't have to be alone in your fortress. The guild members can help you to defend your fortress against the intruders. Furthermore, the guild members can never invoke the fortress siege as intruder, can never thief your resources or speak with your fortress NPCs. As well friendly guild troops never attack each other. And the most importantly guild members can help to defend your fortress even when you are offline.

For android google play users implemented a google one tap login functionality. Which will greatly enhance quick signUp/signIn functionality for the mobile players!
For client side effort credits to @Pawcio6!

The guild siege can be called as done for its early stage. All guild members can enter their siege any time and can place harvestable buildings, decorate the guild fortress and interact with its NPCs. Every Sunday starting from 17:00 and ending at 18:00 UTC time there is guild siege. Where every player who have guild may enter other player guild fortress. The goal is to step on the special tile and take the ownership of the guild fortress. The last guild who have took the ownership until 18:00 UTC will be granted with the guild fortress for the rest of the week. And again until Sunday 17:00 UTC nobody can enter your guild fortress. There are no restrictions how many guilds can attack the same fortress. Anyone can enter the guild fortress and take the its ownership. The defenders will have advantages at defending their own fortress, however there will be such a limited amount of guild fortress in the map that most likely multiple guilds will target specific guild fortress and will do their best recapture the ownership for their side.

Guild raids work in progress. You may enter the guild raids only with your Hero troops. Every guild member who is in the Guild Master chamber will be teleported to the raid for a fight! And every alive guild member will split the reward evenly.

Implemented guild member summon icon marking. Green icon means that the summon is yours, yellow means that the summon is your guild member and finally red summon means other player summons.

Implemented resources module to checkout what is your current resource production per hour rate. Maximum storage capacity in hours and maximum storage capacity in terms of total harvestable goods. As well as functionality to upgrade the resource buildings. The higher upgrade level you have the more resources per hour you produce. And as well as with every other building a demolish functionality to permanently remove the building.

Implementing fortress spectating module. You will have possibility to overview other player fortress and other guild fortresses. The window is available to use only in your own fortress and you may either inspect other players fortress for a specific fee or teleport straight to the other players fortress gates without walking over the map. The information provided in the table are free of use. And you will get the most valuable information without any fee- is the player online or does the player have protection and until when it have. The distance column is in the SQM and if the player fortress is near by you can consider to walk to it through map instead of paying a fee of teleport.

Back