• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I making YurOTS, and have some questions (Version Game: 7.6/7.7).

Naterion

Reaction score
Entry:
Hello. I've been working on YurOts 7.6 for a long time. YurOts, these were my beginnings with the OTS adventure. I've always thought that although the map is simple, it's done right. I played many remakes, whether they were orsh OTS or typical RPG, but the more demanding ones stuck in my memory. Over the years of playing... Gathering experience... I decided to create a server where I would be very happy to participate, but also to create a server that will remind players how Tibia used to look like, and where OTS servers started. That's why I'm writing this post today, so that you can advise me what you would like to see there?
Basic information about the server:

• Map: Custom YurOts with 3 cities on mainland, and RL Rookgaard, With completely new areas outside the city, and in city.
  • Exp: 3x or 5x (NO MORE, NO STAGES).
  • World Type: PVP
  • Game Type: Totally RPG, no teleporters.
  • All spells are based on version 7.4 (Strength, mana, and magic level required).
  • Regeneration increased by about 3x for all professions.
  • Ability to buy runes from NPCs, only after completing one dijin quest. (price 2x more expensive than normal).
  • Player-created runes/ammunitions have 2x charges and are based on the 7.4 spell system.
  • The NPC only sells 3 tiers of wands, the rest you have to get yourself.
  • All spells will be available to both Facc and Pacc accounts, and no need to learn spells.
  • NO PAY2WIN. Only Pacc will be available in the server's Store.
  • No matter what item / thing, it will only be obtainable in the game and nowhere else.
  • NO! training monks.
  • NO! spear breaking.
  • Less Exhausted in monsters, regular monsters can be more dangerous than elsewhere.
  • The monsters intelligence has been increased, and their reaction has also been increased.
  • No news from the newer version of the game. This is old Tibia, and it's supposed to stay that way.
  • Automatic raids all over the map.
  • Rare monsters. From each group of Orcs, Minotaurs, Humans, and other monsters, a rare monster can spawn with strength, special abilities, and loot. A rare monster spawns one somewhere on the map every 12 hours.
  • Task system.
  • System of titles in game that you can choose after achievements. (At work)
  • Extensive update plan, which will be implemented gradually. Each update will introduce a lot of news/areas, but it will not disturb the idea of the server.
-If I remember anything else, I'll edit the post and add the most important things.-
What do you think about this? What would you change? What did they improve or add? Or maybe you have some interesting ideas? Let me know in the comment, this time I'm still working and waiting for your opinion. More news coming soon!

Regards!

I like servers where you get rewarded for exploring. Leaving a quest chest would make it worth it for example. Also make a Discord channel. Good luck!

YurOTS.pl
The server is already created and started 1 march 2023 (3 days ago)
It is not nice to start "new projects" with same features after 2 days of exploring this server
Working "LONG TIME" ekhm

YurOTS.pl
The server is already created and started 1 march 2023 (3 days ago)
It is not nice to start "new projects" with same features after 2 days of exploring this server
Working "LONG TIME" ekhm

I saw this server for a while. And I can confidently say that my server will be much bigger, more developed, and will not be a clean copy or remake from the internet. The only thing we will have is RL-Rookgaard, but the city has been changed anyway, all areas outside the city have been completely rebuilt. Here you won't find any place copied from RL or other OTS, just my work.

I saw this server for a while. And I can confidently say that my server will be much bigger, more developed, and will not be a clean copy or remake from the internet. The only thing we will have is RL-Rookgaard, but the city has been changed anyway, all areas outside the city have been completely rebuilt. Here you won't find any place copied from RL or other OTS, just my work.
You do not have to explain. Yurots.pl is a very complex project which you will not be able to recreate even in 10%. Is a project created over the years. You can only write posts and ask people without having any experience of what real yurots should look like. Greetings to GM Yurez for awesome legacy!

And did I write anywhere that I want to recreate this server? I don't care about a server where a lot of stuff is copy/paste and online at the moment is 2 players. Stop advertising this server because nobody cares about shit. This is a topic related to suggestions for my server and not for advertising some funny yurots makeover that can be done in a few days, not years. If you don't want to comment on the proposal, it's better not to write anything, and play there, because you probably confused the topics.

You do not have to explain. Yurots.pl is a very complex project which you will not be able to recreate even in 10%. Is a project created over the years. You can only write posts and ask people without having any experience of what real yurots should look like. Greetings to GM Yurez for awesome legaca
Decrease your ego lol. Come to the ground, you are very high.
But anyway, talking about the post it sounds good, but at the same time when something seems too nice it will probably not be like that in reality. Regardless, looking forward to you showing some progress. Good luck.

Decrease your ego lol. Come to the ground, you are very high.
But anyway, talking about the post it sounds good, but at the same time when something seems too nice it will probably not be like that in reality. Regardless, looking forward to you showing some progress. Good luck.
What? Back to school kid

Depends on which engine you want to run it. If old XML file system like YurOts that Sakiko is bumping 24/7 and defending :D in every thread forget it. Its slow terrible and it sucks (noone even plays there, just relaunching every now and then ). If u want something newer stable i suggest TFS 1.5 Nekiro's downgrade to 772 version.

Depends on which engine you want to run it. If old XML file system like YurOts that Sakiko is bumping 24/7 and defending :D in every thread forget it. Its slow terrible and it sucks (noone even plays there, just relaunching every now and then ). If u want something newer stable i suggest TFS 1.5 Nekiro's downgrade to 772 version.
Sorry for run away from this topic. But this is the same for 8.6 with TSF 0.3.6? Would you suggest to update the TSF version, and why?

By the way, YourOts is one of the most epic maps for Open-Servers! Make a 7.7 version of it is a crazy idea, but I wish you the best!! Good luck!

Sorry for run away from this topic. But this is the same for 8.6 with TSF 0.3.6? Would you suggest to update the TSF version, and why?

By the way, YourOts is one of the most epic maps for Open-Servers! Make a 7.7 version of it is a crazy idea, but I wish you the best!! Good luck!
I personally dont have experience with tfs 0.3.6. But i would always suggest to use the latest version possible. You will have no problem resolving issue since people are still working with latest tfs. Its easier to implement new changes that will come, or some scripts that you will find here free to use. You will have a hard time implementing them on 0.3.6 since some methods callbacks, revscripts and stuff like that is definitely added. Im personally working on reviving 15yo 7.6 distro that was XML based so performance is really terrible :D and i choose the tfs 1.5 downgrade to 772 as my base.

Back