• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need a 8.6 teleport room & quest room!

Clickzz

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Twitch
cliickztv
Hello there!
I got a little project going on, its a 8.6 Re-mapped Evolution and i need a teleport room and a quest room. It doesnt need to be a good looking room, cuz i wanna create my OWN teleport/quest room. I just want/need some of the teleports to monsters and quests. I feel like i dont have enough time and inspiration to make a big teleport room and random quests etc. (I will make some spawns of my own type ofc). So please.. if you have anything that you could share with me, you're more than welcome!

Here is some pics of my project that i started recently! Feel free to comment what you think about it so far.. still much work left tho!

Temple Surface
temple surface.jpg
Temple +1
temple +1.png
Event Room
event room.png
Training Room Surface
trainers surface.jpg
Training Room +1
trainers +1.jpg

As i said, still not done and i got much work left. But feel free to say what you think

You mean you want the hunting grounds? Like a mapped demon respawn ,dragon lords respawn etc..?
You'll have to map them by yourself or copy pre-mapped ones from different 8.6 maps.
I would suggest you going for baiaks they have 1000 of each respawn.

You mean you want the hunting grounds? Like a mapped demon respawn ,dragon lords respawn etc..?
You'll have to map them by yourself or copy pre-mapped ones from different 8.6 maps.
I would suggest you going for baiaks they have 1000 of each respawn.
Yeah thats what i mean, i just want some nice and cool hunting grounds and some quests that is already done. Maybe i describe that bad.. Thanks for your suggest buddy

Yeah thats what i mean, i just want some nice and cool hunting grounds and some quests that is already done. Maybe i describe that bad.. Thanks for your suggest buddy
Yeah well your title literally says you want a teleport room :D. Take a look into the map downloads section. You might find some cool stuff there and maybe some inspiration :)

Back