• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need help from a gamemaster on icechaw!!

Rofl we got another waterhead here..
He clearly said 'its like'.
In other words he is comparing the unlogical statement 'I pey for frag leave but I ban !111!1' to the unlogical statement statement 'thats like saying 3+3-3=0'.

Maybe you get it now, couldnt explain it in deeper monkey language

Then go to school instead of geeking here, calling "get your frags removed" is not obvious that you'd also get your ban removed?

So here's my "unlogical statement" (according to you):
0 frags = play serv pls
6 frags = ban

remove frags
6 - 6 = 0
0 frags = ban

0j0j0j u turned it up side down :S :S :S well maybe im too dumb i should stop going to school u become too dumb there :mad: stupid school :S

Then go to school instead of geeking here, calling "get your frags removed" is not obvious that you'd also get your ban removed?

So here's my "unlogical statement" (according to you):
0 frags = play serv pls
6 frags = ban

remove frags
6 - 6 = 0
0 frags = ban

0j0j0j u turned it up side down :S :S :S well maybe im too dumb i should stop going to school u become too dumb there :mad: stupid school :S

Colandus, you should now this..
Frag has one value in the database, bans has another one...
So saying 3(the frags) + 3(the ban) - 3(the frags) = 3, as the ban is left... And what i ment was, that if you removed frags, the result of 3+3 -3 is 0 and is not logical
Anyhow, we put an description below the donation gift so you know what it does.

Colandus, you should now this..
Frag has one value in the database, bans has another one...
So saying 3(the frags) + 3(the ban) - 3(the frags) = 3, as the ban is left... And what i ment was, that if you removed frags, the result of 3+3 -3 is 0 and is not logical
Anyhow, we put an description below the donation gift so you know what it does.

I do understand that the ban won't automatically be lifted, but you should make sure it'll be lifted I was thinking :)

when you get auto banned your frags are reset, why didn't you buy ban reset?...

As Vanderlay pointed out, Colandus.
Conclusion: you're the one who should stay in school or spend less time playing tibia and spend more time on developing your puny brains.

The frags = 1 problem
The ban = 2 problems

The frags stand totally apart of the banishment.
They are two totally different things.
When you are banned for killing players and you lose your first frag (so you got 5), does that mean you get unbanned?
No, it doesnt you fool.

Okay, this seems logical to me... someone would think that... simply because there idiots..
say... one frag is... 12 hrs...well, you get banned for 7 days... and if u went by what hes sayin you have 6 frags(ban) which means on the 5th you would be unbanned bc that would be when ur frags run to 0... but thats not the way it works, your supposed to be banned for 7 DAYS lol...
the way this stuff is set up... when u get 6 frags(autoban) you are banned for 7 days.. and thats the end of it.. even if the length of each frag is 40 hrs each... you would still be banned for 7 days..NOT WHEN UR FRAGS GO TO 0
lol, dumb people... i swear, but a GM can unban you :)

Hah, I waited 2 days and don't get unban so i lost my points Now i only want back my 25points because I today get unban :]

So i just lost my cash? I thinken i get compensation for my money - points. I think the GM must say something on this topic because I don't know his sentence

So i just lost my cash? I thinken i get compensation for my money - points. I think the GM must say something on this topic because I don't know his sentence

Acually you did lost your money i dont think they got time to help everyone out doing that misstake i believe many do thought.

Im sorry for your money but IMO they should help you right away.

Sorry! You are so smart :S How do I become like you? Is there a website to take lessons?

Fucktarder mutherfucker -.- im too annoyed of this community now noobak :).9:):):):)

Pl? Anyways if you want to become as smart as I am I suggest you stay in school for awhile and go to work :) Also, dont play so much Tibia but watch tv.. maybe you'll learn some English from doing so

-edit-

@ Threadstarter

You didn't LOSE your money. You DONATED for the server. The points you get are just a reward that the GMs can take away anytime they feel like it.

Back