• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need help from a gamemaster on icechaw!!

Da beast

Reaction score
I thought my ban was going to disappear when i bought the frag reset thing so i was wondering if a gamemaster maybe could help me, u can get in tuch with me either ingame on my noob char (rumpnissen) or on the forum, thx alot if u reply^^

What happened when you bought the Frag Reset?

well it reset frags
so i think since when you reset your frags u lose your ban... not if your bottin or that...

When you PK too much you eventually gets banned, and when you reset your frags, it does not mean it reset your ban..
Its like saying 3+3 - 3 = 0...

All what Frag reset does it that it takes your Red skulled away.

Well i thought since the frag reseter takes away the frags i might remove ur ban since i dont have any frags left, but i did not^^ so i was trying to find a gm

I get it too, I buyed frag reset and i thinknen It's unban my character but that don't unban it Can someone GM Unban me? I lost my cash {5dolars} - 25poits ;/ When i click on reset frags nothing was happend :/ My name is Wiki

Ye, ur right Richux but still i thought since i donated pretty muchthe gms might be nice and help me this time since i did not know

U shoulda buy them when u had 5 frags.. Now you just wasted your money :D :(

That'd be quite unfair wouldn't it? I think they're responsible for this as you obviously use to get unbanned as frags are removed (tibian logic, eh?).

Why didn't you guys leave a note that it will not remove ban? Fair enough would be to unban him :)

I think It's no fair we dontate to the server to be better and we don't get anything and just lost us cash, I thinken i get unban when i buy Restet
frags counter. I only want the unban or my points

uhm? how can 3+3 - 3 be 0 o.0?

@colandus
colandus da mastah scriptah to da icechaw foryyyyym ;D

Rofl we got another waterhead here..
He clearly said 'its like'.
In other words he is comparing the unlogical statement 'I pey for frag leave but I ban !111!1' to the unlogical statement statement 'thats like saying 3+3-3=0'.

Maybe you get it now, couldnt explain it in deeper monkey language

Back