• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ I need help with Stat Formula. Can someone help?

Mooon

Osera Developer
Reaction score
Im using Zbizu's Stat System.
CreatureEvent - [TFS 1.1] Ultimate item stat system (elements, skills, exp, loot and more) (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-1-ultimate-item-stat-system-elements-skills-exp-loot-and-more.229771/)

The script is very long & ive been looking on it for the latest hours now but cant seem to find the problem.

The Formula is set that every 10% Stats you get on your Equipment or Weapons counts as 10+ in Skill level ingame.
That mean if someone Randomize Stat a weapon for 60% he gets 60+ in skill level.

I dont know where and how to change the formula so that it only gives +1 skill each 10% that is given.
That means 60% is just 6+ in skill.

Can someone nice out there that understand these stat formulas help me where in the stats.lua i can find the formula so i can change this?

Kind Regards,
Moon.

When i tried to put Both (thing:getLevel() * 10)
and (thing:getStatSlotCount() * 10)) end,
To either 0.1 and 0.10 and 1

Still gives me 60+ In Magic Level as 60% stat ingame on equipment!
I need it go give 1+ skill each 10% ingame of stats :D

Back