• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i need script

andrewss

Nice Member
Reaction score
i need script like when 1 use switch the switch tp him to temple
i have put he tp 4 i need to tp 1

can any one give me the script :(

Wrong section to request scripts next time go to Request & Support for any requests or help.
now as for the script, you're going to have to specify to where exactly you want the teleport to teleport player to, do you want it to be to the players current city where he gets teleported to when he dies or is it a particular temple??

Wrong section to request scripts next time go to Request & Support for any requests or help.
now as for the script, you're going to have to specify to where exactly you want the teleport to teleport player to, do you want it to be to the players current city where he gets teleported to when he dies or is it a particular temple??

This script would look silly if he wasnt suppose to stand on a specific tile while pulling the lever if you ask me ^_^

Back