• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need to raise the version from 8.60 to 1098 (my TFs is 1.3 nekiro)

mOVNI

Reaction score
well without too much fuss, I'm trying to get my tfs version back to 1098, it's currently 8.60 (I need to go back because of some things in the sprites) my src has some changes so I can't get another one.

I add the version again there in src, put stop reading the items.otb in 1098 the server starts normal... but when I try to log in, I give it.

I just wanted to know what I forgot, where should I look.... I really appreciate your help.

1633747114071.png

From 8.6 downgrade to 10.98, has ~5k changed lines, its not just changing in definitions.h.

Use a file comparator program with your source and nekiro source. Download forgottenserver and put ur changes.

well without too much fuss, I'm trying to get my tfs version back to 1098, it's currently 8.60 (I need to go back because of some things in the sprites) my src has some changes so I can't get another one.

I add the version again there in src, put stop reading the items.otb in 1098 the server starts normal... but when I try to log in, I give it.

I just wanted to know what I forgot, where should I look.... I really appreciate your help.

View attachment 62671
why dont use normal 10.98 ot instead?

From 8.6 downgrade to 10.98, has ~5k changed lines, its not just changing in definitions.h.

Use a file comparator program with your source and nekiro source. Download forgottenserver and put ur changes.
yes, i know he checked out several systems, but i don't want the systems i just want to run on 10.98
Post automatically merged:

why dont use normal 10.98 ot instead?
i tried but i have some problems trying to install my changes but would you have a clean tfs 1.3 ? that you could send me most here is modified and on github now only has 1.4

1.4 very buggy, so far not stable
Ni-
You'll prob encounter too many crashes once you manage to "unlock" 10.98, remember. Missing sprites etc. will cause your client to crash + system buttons will crash the client upon click etc. etc.

Just do as recommended, take a 10.98 ready on TFS 1.3 / TFS 1.4 and get working from there..

Back