• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer I offer myself to sprite

Thorn

Spriting since 2013
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, i'm known as Thorn here and i offer myself to sprite for you

My prices are:
Full character outfit = $20-25
Monster 64x64 pixels = $30 + $10 if you want dead bodies
Item = $1-$5
Normal weapon=$3-4
Small item= $2-3
Armors=$5
Heavy weapons=$4-5

*If something is not there, is conversable

My sprite thread is at my signature, you can check it to see my work
If you are interested in my services just pm me :)

zoE5Wke.png

Last edited:
Even if I do not know this guy, I do recommend him as a spriter.

Amazing sprites sir, good luck with the sells :)

Absolutely awesome spriting, certainly one of the best here on OTLand. Most certainly recommended.

@Thorn Ill pay you 1$ for a Canada Flag shield (Well Detailed) And ill also give you another 1$ for being awesome :) CAD Btw - Not going to use the sprite just going to use it for my display picture :)

Guys i brought to you my Christmas pack! it will be available only till january 3rd
9i6b9e.png

It includes a santa costume and a kickass knight set, all only for $10 to my paypal account, [email protected]
If you buy it, make sure you contact me throw pm in here and tell me your email, so i can give you this awesome pack! Happy holidays! :)

Hello everyone, im back as working as freelancer, i had to stop due too many stuff at college.
Here are some recent works that i have made, they are blurred for copyright.
All my prices are at the main post :D fell free to pm.
zoE5Wke.png

Back