• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I run a PVPE server, and I need some help about cheat leveling

Kiman

Reality OT Staff
Reaction score
I run a PVP enforced server, and many people are cheat leveling. They're friends and they're killing eachother several times and to gain levels, and they continue like this until they are the highest level on the server. Is there anything I can do to stop this, please post some suggestions.

Really need this, it's messing up my server.

Yours
Kiman

I run a PVP enforced server, and many people are cheat leveling. They're friends and they're killing eachother several times and to gain levels, and they continue like this until they are the highest level on the server. Is there anything I can do to stop this, please post some suggestions.

Really need this, it's messing up my server.

Yours
Kiman

Be activ and kill those guys :D

Been thinking about doing that, but wouldn't be any fun in PVPing when you've reached the max level. Cuz you wont earn any more exp

make a script..

when player kill same player 2 times he gets jail 30 min lol?

stupid idea....

@Thread Higher the exp loss value while dying or maybe give less exp by killing players so the player who got killed will get looses and will not be proofit at all....

Or go make kill count, kill same player >= 4 times in the same day, u get no exp. ;s

Exactly, but Id say more like 7-8 times so it is kinda obvious that the player is a friend doing it or at least a random noob giving free kills away which is not the point either.

The problem is that the cheaters might just make several new chars and get those 8 kills from each, low exp but still cheated exp.

I think the real solution (harder to do I think, I guess it would have to be hardcoded) is to make it so if an IP kills the same IP 7-8 times in a day, he wont get any more exp from that other IP, nor the other from him.

just make the teams are rlly too far from each other :D

lol!

Back