• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I see many dominandos.

but you don't know what if you don't respect us , noone will fight with you? You're flaming veziv that he is idiot but i see another idiot here

but you don't know what if you don't respect us , noone will fight with you? You're flaming veziv that he is idiot but i see another idiot here
Show me a situation when we've disrespected you, cmon show me 1 situation.

I'm friendly but i'm trying to say that if he want skullbash and destroy battles , he can do this but noone will fight with him

I'm friendly but i'm trying to say that if he want skullbash and destroy battles , he can do this but noone will fight with him
You have still not given me a situation when we've disrespected you.

Nie znam kurwy nie ubliżam

ps: translate bad english : ) ..l.. ssij pipe ahh i nie wnikam w wasz zwiazek z calarem <gayyyyy>
Not everyone are polish you know, maybe you should learn some english from your master Veziv then come back here hahah
and why would should I even bother answer that question from someone who joined forums like 2 weeks ago with 3 messages? nie znam sori boss

oh yea , you won gz.

naah we're playing fuckiong laggy 8.6 now

you lose and crycry lagg laggg gz fck kids
hu2a1t.jpg

gogo warzone bot 10 ppl lvl 400 warmode with 50 ppl on vt and i still lose why no1 wanna wm with me. me and veziv are forum legend making stupid threads lololo

gogo warzone bot 10 ppl lvl 400 warmode with 50 ppl on vt and i still lose why no1 wanna wm with me. me and veziv are forum legend making stupid threads lololo

Zane 2x - 0x Bot team warzone2
akakakaka

You must see mage lvl 290+ running in warzone2 in hp behind me, to funny bro they die like shit ahah

Back