• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I took my smurf to diamond and lend the acc to a bronze..

just teling truth, you steal goldnuggets and blame me that I did it and then ozkel hate me :/

is achsually gamie who stael

troja uns nevalopo == whiteness of crime

I did the same nevalopo, but I gave him acces to a Challenger on east and this is how it gone:
1K4drZ.png

So. I took my smurf to diamond and i don't really care more about it now that i finished my goal with it. So i got this friend always asking me to play on my diamond account cuz he would be so powerful there when he have a good team and no troll teammates.

Long story short: Friend is Bronze, Thinks he is diamond player, Goes on diamond account, Here is result of his eve game:

r1Hx7.png

If anyone else think they are "diamond" material but stuck in silver because of elohell u can try my acc if u want to play a diamond game :p Same result will happen because u are actually placed in ur right division

Conversation:
Friend: Man i wish i could play on Diamond where there are no trolls.. I would be sooo good and kill everyone with ease
Me: Sure u can try on my account!
Friend: Really? Nice! U will see when i dont get troll teammates in silver and dcers omg i will be so good.

Neval, I'd like to play a game on your diamond acc later today if that's okey ^_^ I'm gold right now and would like to see the difference in everyones attitude, plays, etc

I would love to see a sliver player stream this so I can actually see the difference, i'm still @ bronze (not that I play ranked, but still).

I would love to see a sliver player stream this so I can actually see the difference, i'm still @ bronze (not that I play ranked, but still).

If he does lend me the account I'll stream. I'm gold thought. Not that much difference from silver

My friend is currently playing the account (He is silver 1) But he got banned so he is using my diamond account in the meanwhile. He streams alot on it twitch.tv/watbluelol he actually is the first to manage to win on the account ^^

My friend is currently playing the account (He is silver 1) But he got banned so he is using my diamond account in the meanwhile. He streams alot on it twitch.tv/watbluelol he actually is the first to manage to win on the account ^^
give me I go win ;p

If you are still allowing people Id love to try. I know I'm still in bronze and I do know I suck which is why I am here but I think this will help me realize how diamond and bronze is extremely far apart. It also might give me a chance to learn and improve and help me reach my goal of Diamond this season. When I was level 5 all my friends were 30 and made fun of me so I had a goal of 30 it took awhile but I got there. So if I am really dedicated and keep trying eventually I'll get diamond and this would be a great opportunity to play against the pros :D

Back