• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I took my smurf to diamond and lend the acc to a bronze..

From my experience bronze 5 is the same as silver 1, just a long grind. But obviously if you didn't learn anything from bronze 5 to diamond 1 something is wrong. It would be interesting to play on your account for a game. I don't know why he would pick Evelynn, though. I would play something like Fiddlesticks support, that is really strong and easy at the same time.

So. I took my smurf to diamond and i don't really care more about it now that i finished my goal with it. So i got this friend always asking me to play on my diamond account cuz he would be so powerful there when he have a good team and no troll teammates.

Long story short: Friend is Bronze, Thinks he is diamond player, Goes on diamond account, Here is result of his eve game:

r1Hx7.png

If anyone else think they are "diamond" material but stuck in silver because of elohell u can try my acc if u want to play a diamond game :p Same result will happen because u are actually placed in ur right division

Conversation:
Friend: Man i wish i could play on Diamond where there are no trolls.. I would be sooo good and kill everyone with ease
Me: Sure u can try on my account!
Friend: Really? Nice! U will see when i dont get troll teammates in silver and dcers omg i will be so good.

Ey, can i test ur acc ? it would nice to try Diamond XD please. Skype: Lillesnakz/ EUW : PeppuRaiskaaja69

From my experience bronze 5 is the same as silver 1, just a long grind. But obviously if you didn't learn anything from bronze 5 to diamond 1 something is wrong. It would be interesting to play on your account for a game. I don't know why he would pick Evelynn, though. I would play something like Fiddlesticks support, that is really strong and easy at the same time.

lel bronze 5 is nothing like silver 1

bronze is easy for me and im silver 1, i can prolly get out of bronze in a day

theres more of a gap than you think

I boosted a couple of my friends out of bronze and tbh, there's not much of difference between them and silver. Both are easy as hell haha

My first post in about a year is on your thread kind sir. I believe that most people stuck in "elo hell" are actually perhaps above their division, but not so high above it that they can carry. For example a player of gold level may not be able to "carry" a silver game, but may win their lane and try to help other teammates. That's just my opinion on it. As a silver player I have no doubt that I would probably do bad against diamond players who have a lot more experience than I, but I believe given time ANY player given the opportunity would adapt if they really wanted to.

All my friend's are like that.. they in bronze, and think they can handle even gold - plat, they are where they are, because that is there SKILL level.

My first post in about a year is on your thread kind sir. I believe that most people stuck in "elo hell" are actually perhaps above their division, but not so high above it that they can carry. For example a player of gold level may not be able to "carry" a silver game, but may win their lane and try to help other teammates. That's just my opinion on it. As a silver player I have no doubt that I would probably do bad against diamond players who have a lot more experience than I, but I believe given time ANY player given the opportunity would adapt if they really wanted to.

The thing diamond players understand is that winning the lane is completely irrelevant in terms of winning the game. If im renekton for example and lose my lane against an AD sion top giving him 5/0 and im 0/5 we'd probably still end up winning the game cause renekton is far more viable then a sion.

Eventhough gold players might be able to lane against platinum players and still end up winning the lane doesn't make them plat material. Higher ranked players understand the game better and are better in decision making.

Calls > mechanics is what soloQQ is all about.

The thing diamond players understand is that winning the lane is completely irrelevant in terms of winning the game. If im renekton for example and lose my lane against an AD sion top giving him 5/0 and im 0/5 we'd probably still end up winning the game cause renekton is far more viable then a sion.

Eventhough gold players might be able to lane against platinum players and still end up winning the lane doesn't make them plat material. Higher ranked players understand the game better and are better in decision making.

Calls > mechanics is what soloQQ is all about.
Mechanics + game knowledge is basically all you need for Yoloq

That's like saying all you need to be good in soccer is foot skills and decision making. Well no shit obviously.

this is so wrong mate xD last time i was talking with some girl insisting she gets weak teammates and that is why she is in b5, well turned out she didnt even know the mechanics behind pink ward baiting so yeah... its hers teammates fault, for sho.

this is so wrong mate xD last time i was talking with some girl insisting she gets weak teammates and that is why she is in b5, well turned out she didnt even know the mechanics behind pink ward baiting so yeah... its hers teammates fault, for sho.

Cool story. But when I climbed through this division I didn't notice any difference.

Still got that diamond smurf? Would like to try diamond level players. EUW - Pofig

EY YO,project still alive? i know how to own these scrubs up diamond PFFFT
LATA

@Topic
I was thinking totally the same... till i get the "Kayle" and in 1 month i get to plat III :> from silver.
Now kayle is nerfed but im stick in plat IV - II jumping.
Somedays i played in silver Iv acc in few games i get to gold II ... wtihout problems

@Topic
I was thinking totally the same... till i get the "Kayle" and in 1 month i get to plat III :> from silver.
Now kayle is nerfed but im stick in plat IV - II jumping.
Somedays i played in silver Iv acc in few games i get to gold II ... wtihout problems
try as rumble, free elo champ

Back