• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I used to host a lot of servers. I'm back and forming a team.

Bam

Reaction score
I was mainly involved in Green Zebra Hosting, where we created some great enjoyable servers - the most successful one being Zantera.

After playing a couple of servers, and even Medivia - I got disgusted with the amount of pay-to-win items. It's gone a bit too far - all for money's sake.

Note that I am writing this in somewhat of a hurry due to my very time-optimistic personal trait - my apologies for the erratic text.

I'm looking to start a project for an old school (7.4~) server with spawn additions, extra quests etc in relation to the real map - however very carefully implemented to maintain balance.

What I need:
  • Backend dev (C#/Javascript+)
  • Mapper
  • Community Managers

I'm mainly looking for enthusiasts who share my vision and are happy with a even fair split of income. The point is not to make money, but at least be able to rake in enough to feel comfortable. Any additional budget would go towards expanding the team or joint decided charities.

What I provide:
  • Costs
  • A background of game design and operations management
  • 10+ years of hosting servers
  • A very enthusiastic person with a love for old-school Tibia. Striving to build and provide the community with something real/nonpay2win services.
  • Basic coding skills

For more information/a chat - my discord is MartinCreek#1188

The team is now full and been in full swing for a couple of weeks. We still need a Community Manager with very good knowledge of Discord (permissions, roles, bots etc)

Free BUmp, Happy to fill the position of a full time fan.
Zantera 2012 I remember. GOLDEN TIMES
Prokids,Decauth Times

Bam, your signature Emil "Helga" -- no way it is the same guy as the owner of HelgaOT 8.54 RL Map

Back