• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i want to hire someone to make a 7.7 nostalrius server. (PAID)

newtothis

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I live in the netherlands (holland)and I played tibia and ots back in the day from 7.4 untill 7.8.
When I played tibia I always wanted to have my own server but i did not have the knowledge to do so and I still don't.
I have noticed there are clones of those tibias around on otland that are free to use for everyone but i dont know how.
So I am looking for someone who is willing to create it for me.
I will paste the job below, if you are interested in doing it please let me know in the comments or in a pm with your price.

Since I am tottaly new to this i dont expect you to trust me so i will pay in advance.

• create a server using the nostalrius 7.7
  • make it as real as possible as it was back then. (1x exp/loot/skills etc)
  • make a corresponding site (preferably the way it was back then as well).
  • change the IP from numbers to : name * (same for server) - name : *
  • have it hosted on a dedicated ddos protected server. - add own client or the right otclient +ipchanger to site.
  • adding the code needed to list on otservlist (the mc thingy, i think you know what i am talking about if not we will talk later about this)
  • create a item that that will give 10 days of premium on consumption (scroll, coin, edible whatever is easy) 1 premium item will be 1 dollar coin, both from the point below - create 1 items that can only be created by the gm and not looted in monsters, found in a quest, bought from npc or w/e ( dollar coin )
  • all accounts are premium untill 10th of june
  • new accounts get 14 days of premium for free
  • add 2 server message that broadcasts to entire server on set times i'll provide the broadcast when ive written it..
  • add donation page with text i will provide at later date.
  • change excisting gms or gods password away from default so not anyone who used or uses the same server can log on to gm :p - create 3 gms that cannot create items or attack anyone. (gm block, gm chain, gm lucky)create god named crypto (god crypto)
  • please tell me if i forgot anything or if you have any tips
I am not trusted yet, so i will pay in advance.
Looking forward to hearin from you.

Last edited:
Back