• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I will start a server but which client should i choose 8.60 or 10.81

Farbror Krut

Reaction score
Hello. I will going to work on a server for 3 months now and then have a beta release. After that i will put the server online for real. Which client get most players ? Which client is the funniest one? I have run servers before and I know scripting also mapping so i just wonder which client is most popular?

Go 10.81 if you have no plans on using custom sprites. otherwise use 10.41

I would pick 10.81 actually, lots of new stuff and much more things to do, but that's just me.

I would pick 10.81 actually, lots of new stuff and much more things to do, but that's just me.

True, but keep in mind there are 2 10.81 client, with new horse mount & outfit. and a client without. You should add an extra check to only allow the latest one else the will debug when seeing new outfits or mounts!

I will go for 10.81. I think i have to revamp Oken, Gengia och Pyre. Is there any good and free datapack with realmap for 10.81 client?

I will go for 10.81. I think i have to revamp Oken, Gengia och Pyre. Is there any good and free datapack with realmap for 10.81 client?

For god sake, please dont start on a real map! If you are gonna revamp shit, download a custom map instead, like Noah or nutopia for example.... Revamp some of that instead.
There to much of rl maps, and i would choose 10.81, which im using on my own project atm.

For god sake, please dont start on a real map! If you are gonna revamp shit, download a custom map instead, like Noah or nutopia for example.... Revamp some of that instead.
There to much of rl maps, and i would choose 10.81, which im using on my own project atm.
I totally agree! People really should stop making real map OTs.. There's so much potential to make something custom and unique... So why not do it!?

I totally agree! People really should stop making real map OTs.. There's so much potential to make something custom and unique... So why not do it!?
Well. I love realmaps. It's my life, my choice so just let me because you can't stop me.

Well. I love realmaps. It's my life, my choice so just let me because you can't stop me.

Every map depends on what scripts are in and if it looks interesting to people they will want to join big time but I like customs alot more better anyhow.

55112890.jpg

Back