• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster I will start host again, but I need a server, anyone?

Kaywin

Lord of War WoW/Tibia 2D
Reaction score
Hello guys!

Now I will start hosting a OTserver again, before I hosted Dreamot.mine.nu a real-map server that I had online upto 60 days. Is there anyone who want me to host a server for you? I have forgot alot about otservers but I still got my skills, and I know alot of mapping/scripting/creating homepage/database/doa/pay-pal. I was thinking about a PVP-enf server this time. I got a very good computer, with 6 GB ram, and my internet is pretty good :)

If you need me give me a message!

Yours,
Sir starlight

Here you got my speedtest.

30w9kr8.png

Sir Starlight, with that speed of internet there's none server owner that would like to have you as hoster, ofc I could be wrong but your internet wouldn't be able to keep much players laggless =(

20-50 players top without laggs.

Sir Starlight, with that speed of internet there's none server owner that would like to have you as hoster, ofc I could be wrong but your internet wouldn't be able to keep much players laggless =(

20-50 players top without laggs.

Then It got to be wrong, becouse I hosted a server 1 years ago in 60 days, had around 120 players online without lagging, wierd.

it looks that my internet is living another life, this is the lates speedtest result I got, dunno if it's good or not.

4kjdh.png

Back