• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ideas for Guild Level System

Fadu

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I'm making a guild level system for my server and trying to think of some ideas.

The focus of the server is RPG.

For now, what I thought was:
- You can "set" a percentage of your own experience (0% to 5%) that will be assigned to your guild whenever you get experience (and each guild can have its own rule about how much a player should share).
- Your guild may have more members depending on their level.
- Your guild can purchase larger Guild Houses depending on their level.

I would like some criticism and suggestions! :D

Should be the same for every Guild. All Guilds get the pro's and con's equally.
-If you have more than 10 Guild members, you get an additional 1 gold sent to your bank each kill that gives experience. If you have 25 members, you get 2gp every kill. 40 members, 3 gp each. you get it.
-Guild depot box that all Guild members can access.
-A higher level Guild could buy strong low level items for easier leveling for new toons.

This is a really cool idea. I would also add that maybe you have a guild vendor and you can buy different items depending on your guild level. Could also make it you get more experience when in a party with other guild members

Back