• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iDELTI's MAPPING

47620093.png

44352000.png

10589838.png

4/10. Why? You forget about everything, grass ground is barely randomized, too little grass tuffs and stones on mount. Also i don't like old mount border. Your Forest Gate isn't anything special.

I think you just map to show anything and you forget about doing unique something unique.

Div aren't public this work...
aren't? lol

so both pictures suck imo. First lacks something and second is too overspammed with that grass effect and has no real content. So I am reapeating the question: Where's the earlier ethan?

Cool! ;) I have a tip for you. :eek:
Please, do not put grass tuffs on top of each other. :)

Epic spammage of Grass Tufts.

The base is nice tho.

They look good, yes. But not if you use like 100 000 of them on 10 sqm..
There can't be more than 40 other tuffs on 10sqm :d <yeah, i know that was kind of hyperbole>
But i also think that using borders/much grass tuffs is a lot better than using things that is not walkable.

Bug on picture 1 with the ladder. You'll end up in the wall. But I like the style.

The 2nd pic... well, I don't like it.

I love the way you play with the maps! I really respect it and - by the way - are you currently working for any project or may I see any of your works online? Just want to know it. Good job and nice attitude.

Back