• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[iDevices] PokiMon

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
PokiMon is essentially a game for iDevices, based on the classic Gameboy Pokemon games.

We will have 1st and 2nd generation Pokemon (1-251), made exactly up to par with the 2nd generation games. Every Pokemon's base stats, experience, attacks, weaknesses, strengths, etc will be exact to the Gameboy games. Damage, exp gain, catch rate, gender ratio, and all other things will be made as precise as possible. While everything will be made equal to official games to give you the same experience as before, we will have a custom map, characters, storyline, and quests - along with updated graphics and a better in-game interface.

Progress
The Team
DarkstaR

• Lead Coder
  • Scripter
  • Mapper
Syntax

• Scripter
  • Mapper
  • Graphics Artist

We are not looking for further help.
The Game
Game Engine

• Sprite Drawing - 100%
  • Map drawing - 50%
  • Basic Movement - 0%
  • Advanced Functions - 0%
  • Inventory - 0%
  • Battling - 0%
Game Externals

• Pokemon Sprites - 100%
  • Pokemon Scripts - 90%
  • Overworld Sprites - 50%
  • Configuration Files - 30%
  • Game Scripts - 0%
  • Map - 0%
Tools

• Data Parser - 99%
  • Map Editor - 85%

TbmDx.png

Last edited:
nigger I got things todo. can't be bothered with being original.

Apparently darkhaos can't read. :( sad day. its for iDevices (app store)

Tha's good, the 34535th pokemon server

I wonder why the Picture is in an Ipod Touch? =OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice job guys, I copywrite this idea by telling cavitt in the first place, All profit goes to me. HAUHAUh

not if you can't spell copyright. :p Jokes. And I added that picture after that comment, but still the clues were there.

This ain't going to mean shit nor motivate you anything but..

Ah hell, keep up the good work Nick and Syntax! :)

Aff... iPod wont last for long.. What i have heared from iPod its shit. Can't use java, Can't send files from iPod to Ipod unless its jailbreaked, It is far as "free" has Android (If u don't know what Android is its another phone system like nokias system Symbian)

Lol I know what Android is, its a mobile os. And java is shit. We may be making this for the Android soon as they just came out with their C++ SDK. For now its for iPod Touch/iPhone which is not shit IMHO. And you can transfer files from iPod to iPod without jailbreak through an app via bluetooth or wifi. Anyway this is irrelevant, comment on the game itself not the system.

Umm actually me and Syntax both have jailbroken devices. Thats besides the point.

Do you realize that not everybody in the world pirates apps and games? Do you also realize that even people who do still want something new?

Menz, what u want? Me to tell you 'good luck' and 'this might actually work' when in all reality it won't lol?

Sry menz

But look on the bright side...oh wait, there is none...

Menz, what u want? Me to tell you 'good luck' and 'this might actually work' when in all reality it won't lol?

No one asked for your opinion, anywhere. But you always have something to say. And when you're wrong, you resort to dumb shit like this. Nobody said they want you to say anything, and you need to learn that, no matter how much you think so, you're not the center of the attention and pretty much nobody likes you.

Sry menz

Yeah, actually, there is a bright side. Me and Syntax gain more experience in programming and other vital game development skills - whether we succeed or not.

Honestly, go away, cause no one really likes you dude.

Sry menz

You're just cranky cause you're from Missouri :(

Lol I know what Android is, its a mobile os. And java is shit. We may be making this for the Android soon as they just came out with their C++ SDK. For now its for iPod Touch/iPhone which is not shit IMHO. And you can transfer files from iPod to iPod without jailbreak through an app via bluetooth or wifi. Anyway this is irrelevant, comment on the game itself not the system.

Java is not shit. :<
iDevices that does not support java is shit. :S

But it looks awesome, but will there be multiplayer function? D:

YouTube - Pokemon World Online 2010

Wouldn't an emulator, which I guess is released already, do just the same?

God you people are relentless. WE AREN'T TARGETING THE JAILBROKEN COMMUNITY! Even if we were, the game is going to be original (new map, storyline, npcs, etc) just like opentibia to tibia. So no it won't be an emulator since our game is made for the iphone, not from a shitty emulator.

And multiplayer support may be added in the distant future, sending links to online pokemon pc games doesn't help though.

Back