• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[IdleTibia.com] Discussion thread

Idletibia

Banned User
Reaction score
Idle Tibia is a project based on TFS and idle games or clicker games genre.
Player gets 1 experience for every second online.
Player gets 1 experience for every second offline.
Player gets 1 skill try for every second online

there is few new things you can do. e.g. use sickle on berry bushes to harvest more and get experience.

ezgif.com-gif-maker(8).gif
I am using chat gpt to write scripts for this project and then fix them if need be.

Github

ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1).gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif(2).gif

Last edited:
ask chatGPT :p would be nice always wanted a flashclient OT to come out with or without BOT injected already
Post automatically merged:

i know someone here worked on a similar project but ended it cause he stumbled upon stacks of issues, think it was like meta tibia botting a char without interacting with the world on a client or smth

Too much work definately. Bot was added because its Idle. tibia. there is secrets scattered around map and puzzles/quests to make players interact more ( find hiding spots by clicking on objects!)

That is not idle if all you get by doing nothing is getting exp for level and skills, 98% of the game is behind non-idle gameplay. Also 1xp per second is nothing, might as well be removed and would have the same impact... Unless you changed exp formula and how much is needed between levels.

That is not idle if all you get by doing nothing is getting exp for level and skills, 98% of the game is behind non-idle gameplay. Also 1xp per second is nothing, might as well be removed and would have the same impact... Unless you changed exp formula and how much is needed between levels.
1681820183447.png

they disagree with you.
apparently when those people see a number increasing their happy neurons are released.
if they can get it done by something some trivial it means it is beneficial to the society as "Entertainment".

they disagree with you.
apparently when those people see a number increasing their happy neurons are released.
if they can get it done by something some trivial it means it is beneficial to the society as "Entertainment".
Ask ChatGPT for a response to my post, cause this ain't it.

To be honest, I couldn't understand what this project is about. I didn't recognize any idle elements in it either.
Giving players 1 exp per second, in my opinion, will just annoy them (by seeing that same number popping up every second above their character).
I trust you understand that your projects and ideas are vulnerable to criticism when you share them with the community. Hope you get some positive insights here, and maybe work on your ideas.
Good luck!

you can disable the exp appearing above you with /exp
you can also log in every now and then and just claim your offline (idlexp)

ezgif.com-video-to-gif(3).gif

been working with idle mechanics on my project so it's interesting to see someone else giving it a try
i hope to achieve an alternate way to play my server without ever needing to hunt

been working with idle mechanics on my project so it's interesting to see someone else giving it a try
i hope to achieve an alternate way to play my server without ever needing to hunt
thats exactly my gathering system
sickle on berry = more berry + exp
machete on dead animal = meat worms exp
scythe = exp per action
fishing = different fish different exp scale.
shovel diggging on ground find monsters + worms / exp
grapes(globalevent respawns on positions from table ) = eat grape for experience. (themed becauses its isle of the kings map)

and now Wardrobe !
ezgif.com-video-to-gif(4).gif

Last edited:
From all you showed us I don't think this is already enjoyable in long run but with some refinement it can get really nice!
I loved the wardrobe!

You sound like are just popping features into it.
You should put in paper the core mechanics, game loop, engagement hypothesis, and any other game design theory stuff. It would be easier for you to understand where is the fun, gather meaningful feedback and grow the game properly.

An idea: make social interacting a source of xp in some way.

I literally had this idea in my head a couple of days ago and thought it would be interesting. Uncanny timing and this looks great!

Side bar to those getting lost in the details vs actually looking at a concept that probably hasn't been done in the entirety of OT as a platform.. what made you so jaded? >.>

Last edited:
I literally had this idea in my head a couple of days ago and thought it would be interesting. Uncanny timing and this looks great!

Side bar to those getting lost in the details vs actually looking at a concept that probably hasn't been done in the entirety of OT as a platform.. what made you so jaded? >.>
I Wanted to make idletibia for few years now what better way than to use tfs.
Experience for socializing maybe creaturescript that gives exp for each player on screen idk :v

I invited my friends to go solve the puzzles and it has been fun, server's pretty good
Thank you i try to add daily

132 accounts registeted its picking up im not sure direction of server yet.
But i consider it a hub.
WHy tibiahub?
U can advertise other servers.
You can sell items or do world trade and can use ur character level(time) as eventually the traders accounts will hold longest.
I was thinking about trading server in yibia client where it can help gold sellers etc.
this post does not mean it will it will be tibiahub in the end.
Idle tibia is here to stay but opportunities of the server that i creases ur exp based on time registered makes it a corrateral somehow. And allows people to make their name known within community so. Its you guys making the community so bringin it together means a lot more right now when the game seems to be fading away
. None of us recommend it to our family members anymore. I know there is ton of ppl only use otservlist so maybe linking otland.net as broadcast messages is way to go?
If maybe all server owners advertise otland back for once we make difference?
Even small amount of users that are noobs(software) can highly boost morale and make forum more alive.

Last edited:
Back