• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[IdleTibia.com] Discussion thread

Added 10 keys
Added Greenshore
Properly Named cities for houses
Brought back hp of monsters to normal.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1).gif
some playyers killed hydra from raid
--NFT #955867800052 generated
:)

major changes now when drunk you gain double your experience per hour.
it also increases your digging/fishing bonuses ( for now)
--added mysterious wardrobe temporarily in temple.
ezgif.com-video-to-gif(6).gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif(8).gif

attention fast actiona are here to stay.

bonus clip
stackmonster
ezgif.com-video-to-gif(9).gif
#
i think the idleexp could be cool for the evo otses. since u reset lvl etc itwould make it quicker somehow.

Last edited:
small personal update.

I have been dedicated to the development (refer to my github) quite a lot because I liked my idea and got curious with executing it directly within the tibia engine.
Its my birthday today and few days ago I had the "fire of development" buff come off and I decided (when I seen what fishing did) that every idle game has part where u just get to the number point so im gonna focus on the main genre I based game off. i will update game every now and then but for now enjoy fishing and the idle / clicker part with the bot(being the automated system.) maybe in future i will make STORAGE for exhaust for all those actions and u be able to upgrade it at npc? the exhaust and multiplier etc its all i guess possible and easy

small personal update.

I have been dedicated to the development (refer to my github) quite a lot because I liked my idea and got curious with executing it directly within the tibia engine.
Its my birthday today and few days ago I had the "fire of development" buff come off and I decided (when I seen what fishing did) that every idle game has part where u just get to the number point so im gonna focus on the main genre I based game off. i will update game every now and then but for now enjoy fishing and the idle / clicker part with the bot(being the automated system.) maybe in future i will make STORAGE for exhaust for all those actions and u be able to upgrade it at npc? the exhaust and multiplier etc its all i guess possible and easy
Happy B-Day, and congrats with the Idle Tibia version, it seems funny and entertaining!

massive update
we moved all idletibia players onto Alpha Of our new world called "Retribia" where I will actively develop what was ment to be :)

current map :D
mapka.PNG

and now for a small teaser !
sukces.gif

new script idea I came across anytime dwarfs of all kinds walk by that certain stone "for now" will try digging for precious stones! :D
I am sure few smart tibian players will use those to get lucky
(there is a global storage timer that wont create any item if 5 minutes have not passed. across multiple stones or 1 i have not decided :) but I do not want it to be something too good to be abused just a bonus! :).

20 years of tibia and dwarfs finally can dig! lol!

also new website update thanks to: @hemrenus321

Last edited:
how did you make the shape of your new continent? it was random generated? or made by hand, i like the shape, looks real and good.

I was also inspired by the other thread on "how to discourage botting" and tought of something similar. Your character "works" offline, to earn exp/skill and also money (rates?) so that you can earn something instead of just logging out. Botters still have the upper hand but...

Back