• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If you're a botter, you may now be at risk!

Lol its just put Private msg on Alarm and dont bot afk :p

And btw tibia will just lose so much money on this and players. it will be max 5k players.

Your brain is fucked seriously.
Tibia has around 5k players now, its just the amount of people who bot with more than one account. Myself, I run 1-3 clients daily, imagine how many people do more than that.
I know one guy who has 20~ chars botting 24/7 (3 knights 1 account) and he is just one gold seller. Imagine the rest?

Tibia will do nothing but grow after the botters are banned. The botters will leave and more players will come to appreciate the game for what it is.

My personal opinion;
Tibia will make a big enforce on botters, they will all leave, Tibia will take a turn for the worse and yes, 5k players will play manually, they will then advertise the game and boom, their game will turn for the better.

We are ruining the game, the botters and Cip is fed up with it finally. It's about time.

- - - Updated - - -

Pathetic logic.
I know TONS of botters that are willing to play the game normally.

Myself included and I have been botting for many years (2006 I started botting I believe)

I dont think so many ppl mc. And btw tibia is already destroyed with this mounts and much more, soon they are going to add epic fly mount.

I dont think so many ppl mc. And btw tibia is already destroyed with this mounts and much more, soon they will add epic fly mount.

Really? Myself, botting 3 chars daily. My friend botting 2 chars, other friend botting 2 chars and I've seen projects where they are botting 5+ chars (which is almost every 2nd thread at bot forums)

They destroyed the game with mounts and much more?
You recently bought a 93 EK from me, why would you spend money on a game that is destroyed? You're also levelling up another character am I correct?

Don't tell me many people do not MC, I will find the threads and post them here if you like, add them up and tell you the total from a certain amount of people.
Would you like me to do that for you and provide it as a fact?

- - - Updated - - -

I would say both CipSoft and botting ruined the game.

I'd agree to some aspects, but I think botting ruined it more since Cip then tried to keep away bots by adding hotkeys, exp/h etc.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd agree to some aspects, but I think botting ruined it more since Cip then tried to keep away bots by adding hotkeys, exp/h etc.

Of course botting ruined it more but CipSoft implemented features that improved the botting. Adding hotkeys were one of the biggest mistakes they did to be honest. :p

Why i bought the char is because it was cheap, And i will sell it for much more later :D And i will also sell my sorc when its higher lvl. I have seen ppl on xenoforum that is boting like 10 chars

And i play because of my rl friends and some other friends :)

Last edited:
I don't want to take level's without a bot :mad:

1. It's kinda boring
2. You need like 2-3 hours to take a level (Aurora 2x Level 150 EK~ Sea Serpents)
3. waste of your time

If Cipsoft would create something like a war server that would be awesome ^^

I'll bot until the end... and If they delete me from Tibia I'll finally be free! HAHAHAHAHA This game is like a drug srsly

Of course botting ruined it more but CipSoft implemented features that improved the botting. Adding hotkeys were one of the biggest mistakes they did to be honest. :p

They implemented the hotkeys system to compete with bots. They thought adding it would stop people from using bots, well, atleast cut the users down.

Why i bought the char is because it was cheap, And i will sell it for much more later :D And i will also sell my sorc when its higher lvl. I have seen ppl on xenoforum that is boting like 10 chars

And i play because of my rl friends and some other friends :)

Yes you bought the char on a game that is destroyed. Nice logic. And yes people on xeno forum botting 10 chars, you said "not many mc" which is bullshit, you just contradicted yourself there. And your not playing because ur rl friends and other friends are playing, your playing because you are addicted like many of us.

I played real tibia before winter and NOW the are doing something... such a bullshit...

I could maybe play it again if there werent those evryday botters who is taking a place to make money/lvls

Like farmine 90% are botters there... thats makes me sad he is a 100 paladin and want some softs XD

I played real tibia before winter and NOW the are doing something... such a bullshit...

I could maybe play it again if there werent those evryday botters who is taking a place to make money/lvls

Like farmine 90% are botters there... thats makes me sad he is a 100 paladin and want some softs XD

I was botting at muggy plains and its so profitable when botting. I made 500k today on a 208 RP.. Fucking awesome.
But now, I will wait a week / 2 weeks and then play him manually, then I know I won't be banned from GMs and hopefully a banwave before I start again.
If I still don't feel safe playing him, I'll just play my 140 MS.

Bots shall be banished. We will get adverts for tibia, we shall get noobs to crush I say!

- - - Updated - - -

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Character Rosenroot does not exist.

Reported him, he bots afk 24/7 at dara minos... he made lvl 30 -> 150 there and now he's gone. Gg cip, now it's the botters move.

So fucking awesome. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Not because I'm "scared of deletion", but because I want a better Tibia too.

Nawwww XD Comon... if I had characters that you would own I'd be a little scared of getting deleted from botting.

Edit: Still luvu

Last edited:
So fucking awesome. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Nawwww XD Comon... if I had characters that you would own I'd be a little scared of getting deleted from botting.

Edit: Still luvu

208 RP and 140 MS are nothing thesedays all the 208 RP is used for is premium scrolls since it makes nice cash

and your lvl is?

What? Can't you read?
I have botted my pally for around 2weeks and made some nice cash, I've bought a prem scroll, upgraded eq and bought more bot time all for that account. I bought another prem scroll for a friend

What? Can't you read?
I have botted my pally for around 2weeks and made some nice cash, I've bought a prem scroll, upgraded eq and bought more bot time all for that account. I bought another prem scroll for a friend

i didnt bot at all and i have 600k xD

on lvl 97!

Back