• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If you're a botter, you may now be at risk!

That GM is part of cip team, but because he isn't a community manager he has GM instead of CM

Look at the date in the corner, this were before these random bans. Why would a CipSoft member talk about some kind of spell. :p

300 EK on my world just got deleted, Teknition.

Yea and prop used an old bot like NG or elf.

when they got tracked on players that used bots they saved some time on banning them and ban them later on instead

when they got tracked on players that used bots they saved some time on banning them and ban them later on instead

i didnt know there was an elf bot past 8.6............................................ there isnt one?

correct me if im wrong, but im near positive ng and elf stopped production

i didnt know there was an elf bot past 8.6............................................ there isnt one?

correct me if im wrong, but im near positive ng and elf stopped production

Read and correct yourself please. As i said in the post above. They saved the information about the "botter" and had it as a reserv to make "botters" afraid.

Do you seriously think they ban every single botter they find at that second? If they did that it wouldnt be 1-3k players per month since 50%+ of cipsofts players bots

Read and correct yourself please. As i said in the post above. They saved the information about the "botter" and had it as a reserv to make "botters" afraid.

Do you seriously think they ban every single botter they find at that second? If they did that it wouldnt be 1-3k players per month since 50%+ of cipsofts players bots

No
Heres my theory

They collect 1000's of botters names
Put it in a huge list
Withdraw 3000? 5000? however much the banwave is of the names selected (including most frequent ones)
Bans them
Deletes list

Redo

botting just takes the fun out of the game anyway. why not actually play for real. plus botters are fun to kill.

- - - Updated - - -

i've never botted yet, and probably never will.

botting just takes the fun out of the game anyway. why not actually play for real. plus botters are fun to kill.

- - - Updated - - -

i've never botted yet, and probably never will.

Well, if you're botting just to level 100, I could see why; it is mentally exhausting to deal with the two-digit levels.
However, if you keep botting past 100, then yeah, you're missing all the fun.

I know the guild Teknition is from. They're all hardcore botters. Which makes perfect sense, some botters are getting deleted.

I think that your theory on "saving the bans for later is wrong." Just think about it, WITH ALL the high levels that have gotten deleted recently. (and there has been quite a few high levels,200+,300+, I even saw a 400+) The botters wouldn't have used NG or any of the bots that would have put them at risk because they are high levels. Back when NG and ELF were still around, there were other bots that didn't put them in harms way of getting banned by Cip's system. Like Neobot, BBot (I think), etc. So they would have used those.

Plus, there has been more deletions now than ever, or at least enough for people to notice. It can't be because of cheaters that were scanned way back when.. just no way.

Conclusion: CipSoft is finally banning some cheaters.

Last edited:
Durban Mist
Cryn Ervix

Character Cryn Ervix does not exist.

He has been deleted, other guy hasn't yet.

Xenobot license runs out in 1 day. I will stop botting.
Not because I'm "scared of deletion", but because I want a better Tibia too.

I really hope Cipsoft comes up with a way to get 90% of the botters banned. I would totally start playing real tibia again then. Haven't played since 8.6 or even earlier due to all the botters and their excuses.

Turns out a few people I know have also been deleted.

Botting from me will stop for good and I will encourage others to stop botting too.
Lets hope for a better Tibia, I believe it isn't too late.

The GMs are coming to botters, if they don't answer, they will ban you.

ssciponline.jpg

Lol its just put Private msg on Alarm and dont bot afk :p

And btw tibia will just lose so much money on this and players. it will be max 5k players.

Lol its just put Private msg on Alarm and dont bot afk :p

And btw tibia will just lose so much money on this and players. it will be max 5k players.

Pathetic logic.
I know TONS of botters that are willing to play the game normally.

Back