• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iGlobal - Sprites Gallery

The colours doesn't look so appealing (or they just don't combine) on what you wanted to do, it looks somewhat ugly

Not ugly on the meaning scheme but on the art itself, the colours just doesn't match the art

I agree that maybe the skin color is very contrasting, I gave a slight whitening
472D5BA8-30C0-472D-81BD-BC283E86EA10.png
v2
658532E5-79E0-41AE-86FC-1BEECF3CAED4.png

Attachments

• 6F7ED1EA-A770-4BAF-88B8-39FBF67BE155.png
    6F7ED1EA-A770-4BAF-88B8-39FBF67BE155.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 11 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
new boss for @Animera
I am very looking forward to the release of this masterpiece!
0.1% every day! 💪
View attachment 40243
And i can't wait to add this masterpiece along with other masterpieces in my project :)
Very talented spriter! and a really nice guy to have a chat with :)

I would recommend any developer to hire you!

Hello my friends, today I come to show a part developed for a survival project, I hope you enjoy! 🤩
Sprites are in the testing phase.

View attachment 40013

I really love a futuristic apocalyptic theme, this is reminding me of something like the first doom's, focusing can come out of this interesting stuff, following up!

I really love a futuristic apocalyptic theme, this is reminding me of something like the first doom's, focusing can come out of this interesting stuff, following up!
we all have a little bit of this feeling inside us, I want to make a new way to play and include this wonderful theme!
Thank you for your interest.

Back