• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iGlobal - Sprites Gallery

Well I kinda like your sprites but on other hand I really avoid your topic because whatever you show here looks super bad because you do your best to make it impossible to steal it. But its not 2010 anymore where people were doing that, I dont think its a good idea now.

missing fluidez
my fan
Well I kinda like your sprites but on other hand I really avoid your topic because whatever you show here looks super bad because you do your best to make it impossible to steal it. But its not 2010 anymore where people were doing that, I dont think its a good idea now.
Thanks for giving me your point of view, and I agree with what you said, I will be improving the posts

hi bro nice one i love this style , can i order something for my project ,very simple :) just a edit citizen addon i tell you how bro <3

In general those sprites are good, but you seem to have a problem with anatomy, some parts seem to be too big in relation to others, and you pack too much detail in too little space. Lose a bit of detail and make characters bigger this way the characters will be easier to read for observer such as myself. But besides that, good job ;)

In general those sprites are good, but you seem to have a problem with anatomy, some parts seem to be too big in relation to others, and you pack too much detail in too little space. Lose a bit of detail and make characters bigger this way the characters will be easier to read for observer such as myself. But besides that, good job ;)

I understand, but what you tell me is totally contrary to what I want to accomplish, I don't want to have to do a 64x sprite to be able to make a reasonable anatomy, but to be able to apply a perfect anatomy to a small sprite

The dragon looks really nice but lacks light that would make it look less flat especially in neck part, the gradient makes it flat. But in general its a really well made sprite, good job!

Back