• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iGlobal - Sprites Gallery

you seem to be a person alone, or someone pays you to keep talking shit, i’m sad for you

❕ church walls, under construction
View attachment 46130
no one pays me to tell the truth, take a pattern and use it as grass and make a tree in the same shade making it disappear in the scenery, it's not pretty, that's just you don't see my friend

niceeee!!!
Thy bro

no one pays me to tell the truth, take a pattern and use it as grass and make a tree in the same shade making it disappear in the scenery, it's not pretty, that's just you don't see my friend

Have I asked for your opinion? the time I have to sprite is your age, if I want to make the pixel art pattern again, which is what you do and what else we find on the internet I would do it again, so look for something to do, because the only thing I see here is purely envy, always looking for flaws in my work, I'm not here to please everyone, but the few who like something new and different :)

I am not an expert but, looking at it is difficult to identify one thing, or separate the elements, to be more harmonious you can try to "make the textures bigger" I don't know how to say it but everything in this scenarios are small portions of some clustered element , and with a lot of contrast, alone can be beautiful, but the set is not very pleasant because it is difficult to highlight something, almost always works lighter colors for what is on top, and the grass, try to minimize the texture, it is just a different view ^^

You could atleast give constructive critism. You know this comment has barely any value to the artist right?
Why is it bad, and how could it be improved from your perception?
exactly

I am not an expert but, looking at it is difficult to identify one thing, or separate the elements, to be more harmonious you can try to "make the textures bigger" I don't know how to say it but everything in this scenarios are small portions of some clustered element , and with a lot of contrast, alone can be beautiful, but the set is not very pleasant because it is difficult to highlight something, almost always works lighter colors for what is on top, and the grass, try to minimize the texture, it is just a different view ^^
I understand, I don't understand I have so much practice in the scenario, but I'm doing my best to fit it with the type of textures that I'm developing! the next post I will bring a ready setting without random sprites, thanks for that

Well your sprites tend to look "boring" because of the way you use or understand colors. You basically take one color and make whole sprite around it, shifting only brightness, so in the end the colors looks as if they were mixed with black and colors look dull and uninteresting.

The thing you need to learn in order to get better is a technique called HUE SHIFTING. Try it, it will definitely improve your sprites.

Hello iGlobal,
Ignore the bad comments whose purpose was to offend you.
Don't ignore the constructive criticisms though.

The main problem I see here is the value work (light & shadow), what Saphron mentioned is for sure a point to improve, but not the main point.
SyZ7BYz.png

Our eyes are usually drawn to details and contrast.
Filling the whole scene with many details makes us unable to perceive shape and in this way the image becomes confused

Details are important, yes, but they are the icing on the cake! ;)

Last edited:
Without a doubt, I recommend this service, the work of a professional. In addition to being an exceptional artist, also very attentive to his clients, I speak for myself. In every process of art development keeping me updated, in case there was any specific criterion on my part. Given my tastes in advancing the work without hesitation. The result was surprising. Besides, I loved the style, in my view more sophisticated than the artists in general.

Without a doubt, I recommend this service, the work of a professional. In addition to being an exceptional artist, also very attentive to his clients, I speak for myself. In every process of art development keeping me updated, in case there was any specific criterion on my part. Given my tastes in advancing the work without hesitation. The result was surprising. Besides, I loved the style, in my view more sophisticated than the artists in general.
thanks for the work and good conversations! for sure your game will be a success, and i will be ready anytime, quality first! 🙅🏻‍♂️🔥

Back