• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'll never, and I mean never watch this!

imma so dare my friends to watch this XD ,then imma take a pic when they peen on them selves

I've seen it too, scariest movie. It may seem fake in the trailer, but in a movie theater it's just bizzaree.

I don't find the trailer scary at all since I'm in my livingroom, but I think it's scary as fuck when watching this in the cinema. Though I've also seen the trailer in the cinema and it didn't impress me that much:/

Lol. That was meant to be scary? :S
Shitty trailer, probably even more shitty movie.

That movie really sux. IMO it wasn't scary at all.

Topic: I'll never, and I mean never watch this!

My first thought: Twilight

I'll never watch that shit.
Red <_<

I saw this movie a couple days back. I've heard it's supposed to be as scary as the exorcist were when it came out but 10 times scarier. Damn, I really got disappointed. Aint scary at all, only those moments when you were hearing footsteps and waiting for the demon to appear gave you somewhat of a thrill.
Had my hopes a bit to high, a pity the movie didn't reach up to that :(

Back