• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'll never, and I mean never watch this!

weird, my post says it wasn't scary got deleted but others are still there, rOXX!

so i'll say it again:
I didn't find it scary

Its not fake i saw the clips b4 1 month what people did and there were a lot of things like they go on a grave and communicate to their related...

@my post its not related any to the movie.. its just there are ghosts !

Last edited:
Its not fake i saw the clips b4 1 month what people did and there were a lot of things like they go on a grave and communicate to their related...

@my post its not related any to the movie.. its just there are ghosts !

Oh please....there's no such thing as ghosts.
But I do believe in good and evil, and I believe there's a god, and he's good, and the evil is satan himself, he must be around aswell...but ghosts? I don't think so, but still, this is my theory. You can't convince me otherwise, we people think and do differently and are unique, that's why we're awesome :D Or, at least some of us warbringer ;)

Oh please....there's no such thing as ghosts.
But I do believe in good and evil, and I believe there's a god, and he's good, and the evil is satan himself, he must be around aswell...but ghosts? I don't think so, but still, this is my theory. You can't convince me otherwise, we people think and do differently and are unique, that's why we're awesome :D Or, at least some of us warbringer ;)

yes indeed we all are unique no matter what.. life would be boring if we are all the same do the same stuff and things.. also yes i do believe in God tough he got many names and people call him Allah,Jesus dunno any more.. also i saw a documentry movie where the people were exploring the sea and they went near Japan and like 6000 feet under water (dunno the real numbers of feet) and they heard screaming and it became hot and shit.. But no matter what ... if theres God and Satan there could be ghosts too what are trapped in this world so they can't go to heaven :( feeling bad for them!:peace:

yes indeed we all are unique no matter what.. life would be boring if we are all the same do the same stuff and things.. also yes i do believe in God tough he got many names and people call him Allah,Jesus dunno any more.. also i saw a documentry movie where the people were exploring the sea and they went near Japan and like 6000 feet under water (dunno the real numbers of feet) and they heard screaming and it became hot and shit.. But no matter what ... if theres God and Satan there could be ghosts too what are trapped in this world so they can't go to heaven :( feeling bad for them!:peace:

You're 15 years old, and you live where...Australia? Could you please share some of that great English skills with us, will ya?

I stoped reading after "yes indeed", then it just all went "bla...bla...bla...bla!", geez.

dude, great movie, its sorta-scary, but horrible ending...
Better than Saw 6 though.

It's only loud bangs and popup that make you flinch, especially in the end.

I agree with C00KIE. It made you think something was going to happen but nothing scary happens till the last of the movie and then you almost shit yourself haha well I did atleast

Back