• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Illusion 7.6 - Old OT Nostalgia

hayrien

Reaction score
Illusion 7.6

Do you remember the fun, high exp, non-stop action, masterpiece with hillarious PvP of an OT?

If yes; you're gonna have nostalgia thrown down your throat!
If no; you're gonna have alot of fun and exploring!

In the near future i will launch the good old Illusion we all knew, it is and will always be my favorite OT of all time! And i hope you will join me on the endless fun. As most of us know; this server is bugged to the inner of its bones, BUT i will fix the hardest bugs and make it working and fun. This is only a fun maybe somewhat fucked up server with high exp and messed up fun PvP. The good ol' sprite wand and blue robe with extra damage combo is something i will never forget. Even if nobody joins i will still work on the server for fun and improve it as much as i can, and even create more spawns and harder monsters, also more custom items with unique abilities and improvements.

Fun and nonsense events with rewards will be a high priority for me as a Gamemaster, suggestions and listening to players is also a high priority and many ideas and features will be added specifically to please players!

The server will slowly open in the near future and a few people will be picked out to join from the very beginning of the opening. To join the raffle simply comment below in this thread, the winners will be announced soon :)

Pictures will be added tomorrow!

----Yes i know this is posted as a discussion because it is really not advertising, i want to hear peoples opinion and see how it works out with response and if anyone even still remembers this masterpiece =)---

Which distro are you using for this?

Are you going for a RealMap?

Where will you host it?

Which distro are you using for this?

Are you going for a RealMap?

Where will you host it?
I will be using the original distro, the illusion map - both like the old days of the illusion server.
It will be hosted in Norway (Europe)

Back