• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Illyrium - Felulosa

It might be a bit overdetailed but I still think it looks insane. I wonder how you guys (luv, neon, chauz, zis, etc) are able to map like that, I guess its like a mapping-creativity gift.

Even tho Im not a mapper at all, even if I tried to I dont think Id ever be able to map like that =/

Nyways keep it up you all :thumbup:

It might be a bit overdetailed but I still think it looks insane. I wonder how you guys (luv, neon, chauz, zis, etc) are able to map like that, I guess its like a mapping-creativity gift.

Even tho Im not a mapper at all, even if I tried to I dont think Id ever be able to map like that =/

Nyways keep it up you all :thumbup:

Who's "zis" ? :eek:

well usually you put the bridge sticks in the way the will support as less as less weigh as possible and be as short as possible... usually flowers need a bit more of earth to grow good more the big ones not in bridges, even if they would have earth they would need a bit more... grass usually grows at sun in places with earth not in places where sun.

The floor at depot got way to many stones to be a second floor, i mean its a very visited place i dont think there should be many stones because people ussually like clean places

and i could continue
I think its overdetailed too but its ur way of mapping, i would suggest cleaning a bit the bridge of the nature

then go ahead and map a shit that the community likes. i doubt u can

Dude, this is a nice piece of mapping you've done!, some say it's to over detailed, some want it more "cleaner"! But still, this is some neat inspiration! :)

I don't see why the details are a problem.

It's location is in a jungle type landscape! Most of the detail are under the risen areas, and it looks like there are plenty of walkable tiles. I think once a player has the city mapped out, and becomes familiar with it, it would look spectacular.

This mapping is excellent.

Loveinabottles banned, and doesn't use this site i don't think. Also you bumped a semi-old thread. :x

Back