• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ilyisietarum The Land Of Teror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulo Torres

Banned User
Reaction score
Ilyisietarum

I am walk in the peceful town center of Ilera and Im spot a litle bench for sit and look into the sqeuere. Im siting and im thinking maybe I should go hunt the Dragon! Wait for Next IMAGE OF DRAGON!.......

mckPokb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What you are mean? Can you please give positive negative crisitism for improve but not negative please I am paying a mapper for these maps and all critism can help him and also me for see what are need! Thanks All

Im just saying that you should change that brown/white ground because it looks ugly, also replace all those grass tuffts for some smaller ones (the thinner ones) and put small stones on it.

After see lizard head in center on the sqeuere I traveled through very big hot the jungle and finded a cave very cold with little snow and many DRAGONS! Many men have died in my team even we shooted many of the magic wall and magic tree and fire but still because very danger but I survived and escaped next stop the ancient desert...!

drag.jpg

Im just saying that you should change that brown/white ground because it looks ugly, also replace all those grass tuffts for some smaller ones (the thinner ones) and put small stones on it.

Thanks for advice man! I will tell mapper to try this!

a person that been mapping for 1 week can do better than this ;/

a person that been mapping for 1 week can do better than this ;/

Please not have the negative comment please the critism for improve my mapper have map for 3 year and he have telled me he haved biggest server in tibia open because of hes map skills and also it are very expensirve for me so please just not mean!

clearly he havent been mapping for 3 years anyone can tell you that
unless he maps with his eyes close i mean look at the roof he should atleast make it fit together and that dragon cave or w/e 100% auto border

man you is very agreserve and also negative I have readed you signature and Im think you have much angry! He have maped for 3 years he not lie and also it are not cheap I must pay for this maps and if you just make negative comment it are hurting also me!

unless he maps with his eyes close i mean look at the roof he should atleast make it fit together and that dragon cave or w/e 100% auto border

read and ur paying for this shit? lol no one would take this shit even if its released random details and shit

this map aint even worth a quarter

read and ur paying for this shit? lol no one would take this shit even if its released random details and shit

this map aint even worth a quarter

yes im pay for this it are much and it are need improve maybe Im understand I need critism because my mapper he need payment and also he are need much advice and critism for improvemtns!

this map dont deserve to be paid for u either really stupid or never seen a game before bcus seriously even if u never played tibia u would know theres shit wrong there

As I travel in the desert I am need the water because im is not have drink for 7 day and 6 night because never rain for this desert but finally im its arive at a temple but sign warned me "Ghazbaran Quest Of hell Ahead"!

desert.jpg

Hehe his english is readable, but the mapping is shocking, if your paying for that I'd make sure you kept a receipt try get a refund. :|

there is WAY to much mixing of ground types. if you look closely there are SEVEN different types of ground used in that dragon picture. i really hope your not paying for that map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back