• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ilyisietarum The Land Of Teror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, don't lie. Everyone starts as a bad mapper, you don't need to hide the truth, my friend ;)

Last edited:
Please, don't lie. Everyone starts as a bad mapper, you don't need to hide the truth, my friend

S'il vous plaît, ne mentent pas. Tout le monde commence en tant que mappeur mauvaise, vous n'avez pas besoin de cacher la vérité, mon ami

Por favor, no mienten. Todo el mundo comienza como un mapper, no es necesario ocultar la verdad, mi amigo

صديقي من فضلك ، لا تكذب. يبدأ كل فرد باعتباره مخطط سيئة ، لا تحتاج إلى إخفاء الحقيقة ، يا

Будь ласка, не брехня. Кожен починає, як погано картографа, вам не потрібно, щоб приховати правду, мій друг

Per favore, non mentono. Ognuno inizia come un mapper male, non hai bisogno di nascondere la verità, il mio amico

Por favor, não minta. Todo mundo começa como um mal mapper, portanto, você não precisa esconder a verdade, amigo

Bitte nicht lügen. Jeder beginnt als eine schlechte Mapper, brauchen Sie nicht, die Wahrheit zu verbergen, mein Freund

Proszę nie kłamać. Każdy zaczyna jako zły mapper, nie trzeba ukrywać prawdę, mój przyjacielu

Snälla, ljuger inte. Alla börjar som en dålig mapper, behöver du inte dölja sanningen, min vän

To be honest, that will never work for a 10x server. The map could have been more thought through. Did you keep the receipt? :D.
Tell him you want some refunds : P.

positrive coment plese i wont posting the snow city picture if im not is can see positrive comment because now im bored of always negatrive maybe jelous?

These pieces are really nice, can't wait to see the snow city! And yes, I think they're really jealous because they can't do better map piecies than yours..

After many hour (4 minute) I walk one side of desert for the other side but! Im is very hot and for one second fast and very speed im COLD! I looking forward and im see crossbow and cold city defences! Im dig litle hole in sand and hided because many arrow is being shooted and i see train for enter city maybe i need go get ticket! hahaha!!! But im go try enter this defended city of hell and ice!!!!

pu.jpg

The problem with all of your maps is, they dont make any sense, there 30 seconds of work, and autobordered.

It needs to be more thought through as someone said earlier, right now it looks like every item on the map editor has just been thrown onto some squares. Everything is autobordered too which people absolutely hate, well unless it's done right and barely noticeable.

Also I'm guessing you're using a translator..?

great man ! your mapper rocks
cant wait to see the castle

Of the last map there is a chance to still save it... Tell your mapper to not throw everything true each other... it's a nice idea for desert/ice like that but those roofs are just terrible!
But let us see the Castle... <3

After many hour (4 minute) I walk one side of desert for the other side but! Im is very hot and for one second fast and very speed im COLD! I looking forward and im see crossbow and cold city defences! Im dig litle hole in sand and hided because many arrow is being shooted and i see train for enter city maybe i need go get ticket! hahaha!!! But im go try enter this defended city of hell and ice!!!!

pu.jpg

why dont u call it city of the fkd up noob?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back