• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm abit disappointed..

Next time when you search for a server that's not like every other, try this:

Unbenannt%202_0.jpg

They're out there.
Red

It's people like you, that ruin Open-Tibia. "Frequent Donator" You ruin the server.

No good servers? Make your own fucking server then. Don't be lazy and rely on other's work if you don't like it.

It's people like you, that ruin Open-Tibia. "Frequent Donator" You ruin the server.

No good servers? Make your own fucking server then. Don't be lazy and rely on other's work if you don't like it.

Bro, like seriously, all I ever see you do is run around and put in nothing but negative input, try being positive, sure, it may "ruin it" in your opinion, but if you donate to any server then you'll most likely help out with it's monthly costs. Sure you may get items in the process but as I said earlier, that should be eliminated, either purchase stuff or just donate or the cause and only the cause of the server.

Bro, like seriously, all I ever see you do is run around and put in nothing but negative input, try being positive, sure, it may "ruin it" in your opinion, but if you donate to any server then you'll most likely help out with it's monthly costs. Sure you may get items in the process but as I said earlier, that should be eliminated, either purchase stuff or just donate or the cause and only the cause of the server.

Bro, like seriously, don't call me bro. Don't bro me if you don't know me ;especially, if you're a brony. ONT: The negative input, is an opinion and shouldn't be bashed by others with a closed input. Sorry if I'm riding on the fact that people who do nothing but donate, ruin the server. Also, if all you see negativity from my end, then you should read around more because your closed mind is reading the wrong things.

You can't call that custom everything, not all the spells, items, and monsters are custom, there might be a few here and there. Also you think just because it's 8.7 you can't bot? People can still bot on 8.7. I played that server a while ago, wasn't my type of server no where near enough custom.

Check this out:
http://otland.net/f43/united-states-tnt-development-8-7-server-153356/

Custom everything, 8.7 (so no bots), and RPG to the max.

Honestly, it's a really good server, Orkanite did a good job

@Potato: I don't have a closed input, my main issue with your "bashing" is you never show any light to any of the positive, it's always negative no matter what I see...
@Topic: Honestly Kiki, just save your money, it'd be for best until you find a server that you've been playing for a day or more, then make the decision :3

You can't call that custom everything, not all the spells, items, and monsters are custom, there might be a few here and there. Also you think just because it's 8.7 you can't bot? People can still bot on 8.7. I played that server a while ago, wasn't my type of for server no where near enough custom.
Obviously not 100% everything. We still tried to preserve the feeling of normal tibia (same base spells, vocations, etc.) which is I guess what turned you off.
You can bot on any client if you took the time to make the software lol.. What I meant is that we've never had a problem with them because not many 'botters' play 8.7 servers.

Next time when you search for a server that's not like every other, try this:

Unbenannt%202_0.jpg

They're out there.
Red

They are, but no matter how good a server is, its not fun to dominate no one because you are the only one playing it. And even with a team, pvp is important. Wile I played cyntara for far to long and got bored after few years now, its hard for me to find some good custom server that pleases me to stay :(

Back