• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm back

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm back and time to get started on working on a own custom server. I've been following the OT community and i've seen alot of progress and i'm happy about that.

I've been working on other projects and collect knowleged about alot of stuff. Such as:
Lua:
Dart
C#
PHP
MYSQL
Python

Those who don't know me, i was a heavily active otland memeber on the old days. I were one of the founder of ORTS project, which has been adapted by many servers we see today and the goal of that project was to introduce TFS 1.x.

I have been involved with alot of projects, mostly mine own.

Hello everyone,

I'm back and time to get started on working on a own custom server. I've been following the OT community and i've seen alot of progress and i'm happy about that.

I've been working on other projects and collect knowleged about alot of stuff. Such as:
Lua:
Dart
C#
PHP
MYSQL
Python

Those who don't know me, i was a heavily active otland memeber on the old days. I were one of the founder of ORTS project, which has been adapted by many servers we see today and the goal of that project was to introduce TFS 1.x.

Nice to see you. Run as long as you can 👀
The never ending cycle of hanging around here is deadly.

Thanks everyone for the worm welcome. I will slowly and steady get back into the community

I think if you worked on something close to what XDC was you'd be able to make the best ot

welcome back

Won't get you long to get on track. Things been the same for some years now. /s

Welcome back and enjoy your stay!

Hello everyone,

Lua:
Dart
C#
PHP
MYSQL
Python

Printer is like the Undertaker he comes and go lol

Back