• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I’m finna drop my first OT.. I’m too excited

what's good fam, you are from uk don't ya?
You better have a rogue class ingame! dip dip dat shank, get frag, receive ponypack, sell dat, profit??

lol jk

you said "too gangsta for me" then you said something about not PLAYING anything run by me, thats fine. but what are you trying to educate? im here to learn more about OTs and share ideas.. sounds like ur just here to hate on "gangstas" .

I liked the post because i laughed a bit from the post. But it's always nice to see someone who has the will to develop (and learn) a custom project. Instead of those cheap ass shit servers.

If you need advice/guidance or something you may hmu bruv

What am I reading.
lol this must be a thingyall do??
what's good fam, you are from uk don't ya?
You better have a rogue class ingame! dip dip dat shank, get frag, receive ponypack, sell dat, profit??

lol jk

I liked the post because i laughed a bit from the post. But it's always nice to see someone who has the will to develop (and learn) a custom project. Instead of those cheap ass shit servers.

If you need advice/guidance or something you may hmu bruv
im from houston MF TEXAS lol!! but i hope it is pretty hardcore...now i dont want yall thinking yall gonna come thru and come up off me... ima make the players have to work for the bread... OFC in the meantime i will have a shop.. not extreme just some training items...and some other "things" xD

lol this must be a thingyall do??

im from houston MF TEXAS lol!! but i hope it is pretty hardcore...now i dont want yall thinking yall gonna come thru and come up off me... ima make the players have to work for the bread... OFC in the meantime i will have a shop.. not extreme just some training items...and some other "things" xD

dat same texas were sandy cheeks comes from :eek:? I was just messing with the uk part, i guess your familiar with the drill game over there (so i could make some rogue reference in my rhyme :X)

Getting back ontopic: do you have more ideas to discuss about your new ot?? will it be pvp oriented or?

I guess this shop of yours will pay for "the rewards of killing other players in real cash, or real tibia coins.".

Back