• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows I'm hosting 'cpanel' and server

curruwilliam

Hello =]
Reaction score
Hello

How do I put server online with site 'Gesior' in hosting and server on my computer, I have access to cpanel and domain

Did not know that
I've never used ubuntu, I do not like the idea of using ubuntu =/
If it is not too complicated, I will be willing to learn ..
It's complicated?

There are a number of tutorials on using Linux here on otland, its not hard to learn. I personally recommend Debian for hosting OT server; you can see my tutorial for it in my signature.

Debian 7 64x
f8YFFp2.png

seems to be too complicated
You say it's easy for you already know ..
You would not happen to have skype or facebook?
I put my server online here four days and maybe I need a little extra help :p

Last edited:
PM me your skype and I can teach you the basics tomorrow. I relearned everything I know about linux on debian so its not hard.

(cpanel website and database hosting, hosting server myself) i'm using znote aac, website works, database is up, i BUT i cannot start my tfs 0.3.6 server, which is connected to the phpmyadmin database.
Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Access denied for user ****'@'localhost (using password: YES) (1045)

Back