• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Im out for good! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quit also I play on eternia atm. More people? I can give cash ;D

Why play this ot when I have 150+ on real tibia with 100x more fun war. and more sirrous

Why play this ot when I have 150+ on real tibia with 100x more fun war. and more sirrous

Well, I suggest you to play this server instead of real tibia because you really suck at playing, so don't destroy that "150+" on real tibia.
:thumbup:

agreed with up^, though I didn't think Alexandra liked wars :< he's usually in pz, and thats on OTs ;o

agreed with up^, though I didn't think Alexandra liked wars :< he's usually in pz, and thats on OTs ;o

U can't even play on a 150+. I heard you don't play real tibia because you are crying about the 1x exp. You can only play ots with 200x exp like on quara ots or something. Come eternia and I kick ur ass with my exori gran.

U can't even play on a 150+. I heard you don't play real tibia because you are crying about the 1x exp. You can only play ots with 200x exp like on quara ots or something. Come eternia and I kick ur ass with my exori gran.

yeah actually I am crying about the 1x exp, I hate exping and I won't waste my time exping up a high leveled character in real tibia since wars there are boring. Waaay more camping pz/vent, waiting for something to actually happen. What I like is 3x-10x ots where wars CAN be serious, but not TOO serious. Custom maps are nice aswell since I know the real tibian map 100% except Yalahar, Goroma, Helheim. I like pvp that's all, I'm no PGer.

Did you make this song?
YouTube - Anakin skywalker feat 50 kent tibia addict

Can't I play on a 150+? I dissagree.

EDIT: If I would start real tibia again I wouldn't come Eternia, I mean you don't even dare leaving pz on OTs so what's the point of it. Azura/Valoria if I'd start.

alexandra give us the name on your 150 so we for se if u got it ;)

i'm only know that majstro has a 150+ek in eternias(talked to him in game)

yeah actually I am crying about the 1x exp, I hate exping and I won't waste my time exping up a high leveled character in real tibia since wars there are boring. Waaay more camping pz/vent, waiting for something to actually happen. What I like is 3x-10x ots where wars CAN be serious, but not TOO serious. Custom maps are nice aswell since I know the real tibian map 100% except Yalahar, Goroma, Helheim. I like pvp that's all, I'm no PGer.

Did you make this song?
YouTube - Anakin skywalker feat 50 kent tibia addict

Can't I play on a 150+? I dissagree.

EDIT: If I would start real tibia again I wouldn't come Eternia, I mean you don't even dare leaving pz on OTs so what's the point of it. Azura/Valoria if I'd start.

if you had big sweat bolls like me you would come libera

jonte är en liten gay som springer runt i speedos och tkr han är cool som får stryk av sin bror

haha you want to hunt him down because he plays on libera also? THat silly

He Keeps saying hes SO great and good and blaaaaaaa...blaaa...ZZZZ.

Yet hes too scared to tell his name. I dont wanna hunt him down,i just wanna check if he's asgood as he is saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back