• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Im out for good! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maas90

Reaction score
Afters a month of waiting for Open Battles I've had enough, this OT is worthless since no team dares facing us. I've been doing suicidemissions and sneaks for the last week and I'm just tired of it. Can't understand how our opponents can like it so much, and that they even brag about killing us when they are 3x more and we suicidal. However, I'm out of here, starting a new OT with 3x exp, customclient (_/ no botters) and old pvp system, killing some1 there will hopefully piss them off, make them get a team and fight us. You guys just keep botting, keep fighting on forum and do not search any kind of payback when you die, boring.

So, to make sure I won't ever come back to this server I want my character DELETED, Richey, Tala or Vanderlay could you make this happen? If you want to make sure that it is me playing Maas, write a date and time in this thread and I'll login to confirm it.

I would like to thank
Dark Aura [for being nice and for trusting me with 8 million when buying my house]
Roookok [for hacking and stealing our chars El Barto and Whereis Jonnet, you spared them some time we wasted here]
Zuroth [for being a non-cocky opponent that kept this on a mature level all the way]
Glidar Jeppish [For being a great player with great loyalty, that now has a permanent position in Time]
Arwyn Silverbolt [Though I'm very dissapointed in you.]
Wicked'vlad, Wicked'zevs [For keeping this on a mature level in the beginning when we were opponents for almost 1 month and for having laughs when fighting together with you]

And.... ofc whole Time which I already got 100% contact with so. Time/Me are out for good.

I would also like to thank Master Plan for daring like 2 open battles against us, we also had some fun tight area battles like in okolnir. I just don't get why you haven't dared an OB in the last month when you have way more members than we do online, would have been fun :D

If you delete Maas delete Glidar Jeppish too. :]

I agree, what's the big deal if you lose an ob? Oh noez 100k > Aol & bless. pls no emocry?

Yours,
Glidar Jeppish

Yeah!! Delete all Time members please!

PS. Whhy the heck should they delete your chars? Just retire and thats all...

Yup, this server is gettin boring as fuck.. The only gms thats online banning people is Tertius, The others is ONLINE once or twice /week, its so easy to bot a higher lvl, without even gettin caught.

OK! : <

Now gimme ur char! xD

Fuck u Richux, your a pathetic wanker.. now fucking ban me OTland.. i alrdy got 1 warning for swearing, now u have a reason to ban me.

No support from GMs yet so :D:
bannercbwz.jpg

bann2.jpg

Sad to hear one of the best RESPECTFUL guild .."yes,thats pretty important nowadays and hard to expect from people", is leaving. I didn't knew much from them,never really talked. We had different opinion on forums,yet we all kept things in a respectful manner.Even friends have different opinion,but people should learn to make their point heard without bitching,bitching only cause the one with a diff opinion to hates you more and actually not even bother about what you think. I'd like to thanks Dezaztrous too,for being talkative and comprehensible (wtf....lol,hard to spelled right) when killing friend. He respond to me and give me CLEAR answer. On a special note, I'd say its a bad day in thunderfall history. Sure time was in war with mostly all the guilds on the serv,lots of people hates them. OT are made to have fun on,when you sneak other guilds you got to know your gonna get sneak someday,and be killed.When you make a large guild you got to know u'll get into a war and deal with it,this dosn't mean you have to be unrespectful agaisnt the ennemy.

I am more the unhappy to see Time leave,the only 2 people i talked to was Maas and Dezaztrous,and dezaztrous wasn't for a funny things,was about my sister getting killed by em,yet it was clear and the answer was straight.No bullshit.

To Maas: I think your a good guy.I watch your cams and no matter what people say,you got a damn great PvP. I do know your an honest guy,i gave you 8kk FIRST and you pass me the house,not many people would have do so,you could have kept it and just own me with your mates.

I WAS MORE THEN SURPRISED WHEN YOU GAVE ME YOUR BELONGING.This is just showing the true man you are. Someone who actually know to respect people and DO respect people too. I wish you goodluck in whatever you do,and good luck to you guys in your next ot, Hopes you find what you want.
~farewell my friend.

When i joined Time i was kinda new, and im a cocky fella no doubt.. i can't take shit from no one, not in real not on internet.. but when i joined em it didn't rly feel like "random ot d00ds" we bounded on a friendship level and not just on "lets war on ot" level. That i will miss bout time, otherwise they done theirs and they wanna move on,

Have fun time =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back