• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm the Real RealSoft, The other accounts have been hacked and I can't get them back!

The RealSoft

Reaction score
Sorry, but Znote msged me over skype with this matter, that someone have been "begging" for donations and shit around.

First of, I NEVER beg for donations.

Last time I were online on "RealSoft" was like 4-5 days ago, maybe more... and I can't get him back because the email address is wrong...
The user EliteOTs also are hacked, I still got email/pass, but he's banned.

Else than That, I do not have any other users! NONE!
I'm ALWAYS online with a Swedish IP address! starting with 83.~~.~~.~~

And I understand you want to black list me now, but it's not the real me you've voted against, you voted against the hacker, believing that was me.
So once more, I've not been online on RealSoft/EliteOTs for 4-5+ days!

Id' appreciate if you perma banished "RealSoft" before he does even more damage!

I confirm I'm RealSoft, by using the official --removed name-- website!
Confirmation Link(Watch the URL very carefully!):
--removed link--

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't hate you, it's just that your server is a liability to our members. How can we support your server if you open and close it within 3 weeks?

Also the evidence we have in that thread starts with an 83.~, so sorry trying to prove your innocence using that way won't work, in fact it makes you look more guilty. I'd also like to point out I dealt with a bunch of posts where you explicitly beg for donations.

Not hating, in fact I think your server is pretty cool, but it's unfortunate that you have brought this upon yourself.

Last edited:
I hope noone donate, this server is, surprise surprise, bullshit once again ;/

Seriously! Stop trolling Realsoft. I know I have trolled him from time to time in the past, but that is the past now. If he returns to the OT scene he will be gloryfied and honoured. I hope he will someday. Until then, STOP TROLLING HIM!

I am so furious.

Do you know shitloads of what's going on? NO!
He is being DDos'd. It is inevitable.

So please stop being a prick Lebban.

I am so furious.

Do you know shitloads of what's going on? NO!
He is being DDos'd. It is inevitable.

So please stop being a prick Lebban.

It's inevitable that he'd make enemies opening and closing his server 500000x, screwing people over and angering them in the process. Although his comment does making him seem like he is against Realsoft's servers, you don't need to call him a prick for having an opinion - oh wait you called me a prick too. Hmm seems like this guy needs to hop off Realsoft's bandwagon.

He got hacked for the 10th time, I'm not flaming because of the ddoses, but for realsoft being a jackass like he have been for the last years.

I dont even get why he still opens this OT from his own basement thinking that it won't get DDoSed. He begged for 200euros on the previous versions for a dedi host, but yet is he hosting it from his home pc

Lol, I'm so glad I never played any of his servers.
Saves me minutes of my time.

It's inevitable that he'd make enemies opening and closing his server 500000x, screwing people over and angering them in the process. Although his comment does making him seem like he is against Realsoft's servers, you don't need to call him a prick for having an opinion - oh wait you called me a prick too. Hmm seems like this guy needs to hop off Realsoft's bandwagon.

Hmm seems like you don't want me to support Realsoft.

Hmm seems like you don't want me to support Realsoft.

You really shouldn't.
If you had been here long enough, yes, long before your username was made.
You'd realize all the bullshit he's made and how much he doesn't care about anyone but himself.
He doesn't even give a flying fuck about you.

I ordered him to pull the netplug, he got hacked. Now we are analyzing the data and doing what we can to fix the AAC vulnerability.

He was also under a heavy UDP flood which was the reason server crashed a few times
udpflood.jpg

(udp flooded him with 100Mbps, server dead).

I contacted volumedrive (dosers server is hosted by them) to shut him down.

In other words his 100Mbit host got raped by some guy paying 20$ a month for bots to attack his server, such a godly investment to be honest. Have a problem with an owner of an OT? "Let's go get a prepaid Mastercard and spend 20$ a month to troll this fucker!!" Can't even call these people script kiddies, all they do use go through an HTML interface LOL.

Hello Realsoft, Glad to see you back here! Feel free to pull your stupid scam shit somewhere else, OTLand is not the place for that. Stop pretending to be someone else, you're a disgusting scammer, get out of here.

calm your farmville.

RealSoft has always followed the rules, despite the fact of his reputation, ya know its possible to get hacked nowadays...?

From what I've heard from you and your posts Realsoft, it's impossible to hack, DDoS or even duplicate on your server. You have proven yourself wrong in every one of these aspects. Not to mention that you want to act as a professional administrator but the fact remains that you are just a lying bastard who tries to achieve reputation by making a new user.

And to the people who will make a research of me; I am OriginalTibia yes, but the fact why I made this account and that one was because I wanted to seperate my war server and my real map server from eachother, later I got revealed by an OTLand user and I admit it openly to the community.

A last few words; You are probably one of the MOST pathetic guys I've ever met around the net.

Cba to read throught all pages, but he used EliteOTs since if he would have used RealSoft people would have INSTANTLY DDoSed it/ people wouldnt even have started. And by watching that mods edit posts to remove the link actually shows how fucking retarded they are. Instead of cleaning up the actual spam and people who break rules they waste their time doin this. GJ.

Back