• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Imbuing 90% ok ! (help pls)

luhfe

Reaction score
i have found something in events.xml, and events/scripts/player.lua but now return this error ...
>> Loading script systems
[Warning - Events::load] Unknown player method: onMove
[Warning - Events::load] Unknown player method: onEquipImbuement
[Warning - Events::load] Unknown player method: onDeEquipImbuement

Help me !! \o/ ty

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After searching in various forums I did not find a 100% functional script.
I used the malucooo's but it was with an error or missing something. I edited the ones I had with me and it's 90% ok.

The description in the item is present, it is possible to imbuing the 2 slots, needs the items to do the imbuing, collects the money correctly, the only thing that is not working is the effect itself in the item.

Does anyone know where to look or what command line should I find to edit? I am a layman on the subject of script ... help me pls. ty

Last edited:
i have found something in events.xml, and events/scripts/player.lua but now return this error ...
>> Loading script systems
[Warning - Events::load] Unknown player method: onMove
[Warning - Events::load] Unknown player method: onEquipImbuement
[Warning - Events::load] Unknown player method: onDeEquipImbuement

Help me !! \o/ ty

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After searching in various forums I did not find a 100% functional script.
I used the malucooo's but it was with an error or missing something. I edited the ones I had with me and it's 90% ok.

The description in the item is present, it is possible to imbuing the 2 slots, needs the items to do the imbuing, collects the money correctly, the only thing that is not working is the effect itself in the item.

Does anyone know where to look or what command line should I find to edit? I am a layman on the subject of script ... help me pls. ty
you can find the warning events in movement.xml also you can remove it..

on my movement.xml
Ex:
<!-- Swords -->
<movevent event="Equip" itemid="7407" slot="hand" function="onEquipItem" />
<movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="7407" slot="hand" function="onDeEquipItem" />
<movevent event="Equip" itemid="7382" slot="hand" function="onEquipItem" />
<movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="7382" slot="hand" function="onDeEquipItem" />

-------------
So what i do? change OnEquipItem -> onEquipImbuement ???
can u explain 'better' ? :'(
i'm a little lost here ! ty for reply <3

on my movement.xml
Ex:
<!-- Swords -->
<movevent event="Equip" itemid="7407" slot="hand" function="onEquipItem" />
<movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="7407" slot="hand" function="onDeEquipItem" />
<movevent event="Equip" itemid="7382" slot="hand" function="onEquipItem" />
<movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="7382" slot="hand" function="onDeEquipItem" />

-------------
So what i do? change OnEquipItem -> onEquipImbuement ???
can u explain 'better' ? :'(
i'm a little lost here ! ty for reply <3
for example open movements.xml find "onMove" remove the line because your tfs does not support it
also what's your tfs version?

The last one of malucooo release, i dont know much about tfs but i put in my mind maybe thats a error its becouse dont support ...
damn it...i'm try to make Imbuing system work propely !
i dont want remove, i want make WORK ! hahahahaha ty for reply²

The last one of malucooo release, i dont know much about tfs but i put in my mind maybe thats a error its becouse dont support ...
damn it...i'm try to make Imbuing system work propely !
i dont want remove, i want make WORK ! hahahahaha ty for reply²
mmmm well, so what tfs you are using and where's malucooo release i want to see it o_O

Can u explain the difference? the cods dont work becouse it ? i'm try make a imbuing system work n only what dont work is the effects on item, like more 20% of speed in boots, etc.

Back