• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Img Of My Map

Evans™

GT: Deus Zico
Reaction score
Mmmm Please Coment :S xD!!

Imagenes

Small Islan.
(Cave Hunt Down)

map2yn6.png

Cyclops Lair
(Cave Cyclops)

map3xl1.png

Destroyer Castle
(Castle In Ruins)

map1ht8.png

Mountain o_O
(The Name Is o_O xD)
map4ah8.png

Dam, People are getting good and gooder. I like these mountain.

I like the first 2.

The first one definately could use a little more grass tuffs.

The Destroyed Building needs more destroyed stuff withing the outside walls. =]

7/10

haha Gooder. :p.

Nice mapping.. but the Ruins place its a little big and i think you should add some details to it. like Peroxide said more destroyed stuff..

well evans i guess your mapping is great but i think that your last pic .. the diffrent terrain on the mountain .. i feel like they're wierd ..what's the common thing between the Dirt , grass and the Cave floors ..and also the moss that's sliding from the mountain .. i can't see anything that gives a reason for moss presence there , i feel that they're choosen just for the look .. not the sense .. did you get my point? well you're a good mapper and keep it up man :D ..

Like: The 2nd mountain (its the best but the 1st is also good)

Don't like: Cave floor on mountains dont look right you could add some other ground maybe but cave floor please only in caves :d

@Ruin: Its pretty good but could be a little smaller or some better detailing. And maybe some windows / other type of wall

Like: The 2nd mountain (its the best but the 1st is also good)

Don't like: Cave floor on mountains dont look right you could add some other ground maybe but cave floor please only in caves :d

@Ruin: Its pretty good but could be a little smaller or some better detailing. And maybe some windows / other type of wall

that means you agree with me ;) .. :thumbup: try to fix these points Evans !

don't like the castle too much, but everything else i really like. good work, add to the castle on higher levels and it would look better i think.

Back