• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Imgland.net

Have you heard of Imgland before now?

• Yes.

Votes: 60 63.2%
  • No.

Votes: 31 32.6%
  • Sorry, I'm new.

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters
Awesome update, there are no words to describe it, congratulations Feloth! :D

Awesome update, there are no words to describe it, congratulations Feloth! :D

Oh well, thank you. This is merely a small portion of things i've made for Imgland tho. Hehe, alot of new cool functions is under it's way.
As you might have noticed I'm using ajax now to load images, so Imgland should be alot faster.

Thats why i've made no information about it yet, hehe. :)

my credits aren't there T.T
oh, is it slow as shit for everyone? and when it stops loading its all messed up
edit: oh wait, fixed.

my credits aren't there T.T
oh, is it slow as shit for everyone? and when it stops loading its all messed up
edit: oh wait, fixed.

Server is currently doing some backup shiet, so could be slower then usual atm. But should be back going for full in a few minutes.
Also I recommend updating cache (By pressing CTRL+F5) since the old .CSS file may still be loaded for you guys.

But who needs ImgLand when we got ImgSnapper, WahuwhUAWHauw..

bAmp :>, more people should use this.
Also I suggest you add a account or something to save all your files that you have uploaded so you don't have to reupload something.

Been using imgland for a while now.
It's awesome.

Its awesome for mappers and spriters like me, significantly shortens time to upload!! Also late there is a tab thing that shows latest uploads by you... Anyway i like the, enter link, upload image, copy imgcode. No login, no albums etc! Fast,simple and awesome.

Regards

dafuq is going on? Since yesterday everytime I upload any image, it uploads this..
vVG4LT.png

Ye I've had the same problem just every time I upload I upload the last picture I uploaded (not that meme face).
And now It doesn't even upload anything.

imgland suits me, so I'll keep on using it until it can't handle my demands.

I've been using imgur too since imgland stop working, :) but i'll switch back to imgland once it works again.

Tbh, I'd rather use imgur, only negative reason i've found for it is that it often compresses images T_T

Back