• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Imgland.net

Have you heard of Imgland before now?

• Yes.

Votes: 60 63.2%
  • No.

Votes: 31 32.6%
  • Sorry, I'm new.

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
As most of you people know i've been gone for awhile due to personal reasons. But now I'm back and currently working on projects again. Many of you know that there was mentioned that Imgland would be officially supported by Otland. Those plans are currently in effect and I'm working on completing the new version which will have an API platform built for Otland and it's users.

What I am in need are some beta testers to test out the new version, the beta test will happen on a certain date and you will be required to fill out some questions when complete with testing.

Changes from v2 to v3:
- Multiupload engine, upload up to 10 images at once.
- reCaptcha system reworked, you will only be asked to fill out reCaptcha if you are spamming the system.
- Text and unusefull comments have been removed, basically the site is getting stripped down.
- gzip compression, basically this will make imgland load faster.
- Still no comercial, the site is purely funded by me and our premium users.
- New view image layout, it will be easier for you to view images.
- and more ++.

But our most important update will be the API system. There will be an Imgland Appliaction for you to download, this is a screenshot program for you to easy share images with your friends.

Dont forget to try our http://otland.net/f48/official-imgsnapper-113559/

Last edited:
Fine you removed the aweful reCaptcha all the time. It became rather annoying after 2-3 images.

I'm glad for all the response. I will be reviewing all the applications which I've received to my PM, everyone will be getting a reply :)
I've posted some information about this on my blog (Which you may find in the LinkBacks at the bottom of the page). If you wish to see some more screenshots which will be released on Friday, then I suggest you check in there :)

And I totally agree with you stian, I hate reCaptcha when it's used excessively. But I'm sure the ImgSnapper will be the best new feature, you won't even need to visit imgland.net :)

I would like to test it out. :)

I remember the last imgland sucked bigtime because of overload or something. Especially when imageshack started to become faster.

What was your previous peek traffic?

Would be cool if you could add a plugin on the forum and imgland.net, so when u want to upload images in a post you go to Imgland when clicking on a bbcode and that it automatically sends you back to your post with the image when you're done.

Back