• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ImgSnapper - Online screenshot program

Could you make that when we take the picture and upload it,it also saves the picture we took to a folder?

I've been getting an annoying bug with imgsnapper ever since I got multiple monitors.

When using a Dual Monitor setup and attempting to capture a specific portion of the screen, for some reason, it jumbles around all my monitors while capturing the area.

That is to say;
Whatever is on "Monitor 1" will be shown on "Monitor 2".
Whatever is shown on "Monitor 3" is shown on "Monitor 1".
Whatever is shown on "Monitor 2" is not shown at all.

"Monitor 3" will also show on the "Monitor 3" screen, but I will not be able to highlight any portion of it. I will have to highlight the area that is being shown on "Monitor 1" in order to capture it.

This means that it is impossible to capture any area of my screen that is on "Monitor 2" due to the fact that it does not show up on any monitor after pressing the hotkey.

Additionally, if the monitors are of separate resolutions, you are left with a very large amount of distortion and improper capturing. In general, it just simply doesn't work.

Here is a screenshot of my monitor setup: http://2.ii.gl/PAKPG3.png

I have 3 Monitors, all running at 1920 x 1080. However, my "third" monitor is placed to the left of the first, and the second is placed to the right. I am assuming this has something to do with why the second monitor's data gets lost during screen capture.

Is it possible for this to be fixed?

What about Img Snapper capturing more than just what is on your screen?

For example, a load of text that scrolls down beyond the monitor's capabilities to show unless scrolled down.

Can we capture that as well? Some form of Mouse scroll wheel function to continue to capture the image?

Back