• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ImgSnapper - Online screenshot program

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
What is imgSnapper?
This tool lets to take screenshots and upload them directly to Imgland. By pressing ALT+F1 you can choose a specific area of your desktop to uploaded. You can also access imgSnapper from the taskbar.

AabN.png

Download url
Hosted by Imgland.net

Client patch 1.4.3/1.4.4:
- You will now be able to draw on your screenshots. You mark the area you want, before you release the mouse button you right click and choose "Pen tool".
- Settings have been added, only functions so far is turning on/off notifications. But more is right around the corner.
- A new sound has been included to the snapper. (This is now why the file is ~800KB instead of ~400KB).

Last edited:
why didnt he write it before making the thread?

I needed the URL for 1.0.3, which is now released.

New features in 1.0.3
- Added menu to client interface.
- New interface.
- Standard beep on upload.
- Improved version system.
- Added latest news content.

Looks legit, but freezes like for 10 seconds on startup ;p.

Now I can surely start a Real Tibia Screenshot thread, since imgsnapper does everything by itself, all you have to do is paste the link into the thread, before you'd have to take pic, go to paint, paste it, crop it, save it, upload, and paste it to thread.

THANK YOU FELOTH <3

Just got an idea by reading Prest's post. Would be nice to switch between some option Normal Link/Forum Link. In case of forum link the output in clipboard would look like [ IMG] LINK_OF_UPLOADED_IMG [/IMG] with these brackets. That would be exactly 'just paste link into thread' :p.

I am happy to announce the 1.0.4 version's release. I took every suggestion under consideration and these are the current updates I managed to squeeze in for now. Hope chojrak will be happy ^,.,^
You can get the new version at imgSnapper - Upload images fast to Imgland.net

New features in 1.0.4
- Fixed client freeze on startup.
- Added options for format stored to clipboard.
- Added status bar for uploading.
- Added function for uploading as private.
- Added Image viewer system, if you are bored you may view random images.

Just got another idea hehe. In file menu there could be "Recent" submenu and let's say there would be 5 elements with names of 5 latest uploaded images and after pressing it image would launch in browser.

Just got another idea hehe. In file menu there could be "Recent" submenu and let's say there would be 5 elements with names of 5 latest uploaded images and after pressing it image would launch in browser.

Yes, that's what I am adding at the moment.
Also I am splitting ImgSnapper into two versions, one normal with alot of extra functions and one LITE with just the basic functions for those who don't want all the extra goods ;)

More suggestions for 1.1.0 would be appreciated.
*Updated upcoming features*

Don't know why but I couldn't make screenshot (nothing happend when I've hit ALT+F1, tried few times w/o results), but after re-start it worked fine. Win7 x86 here.

Don't know why but I couldn't make screenshot (nothing happend when I've hit ALT+F1, tried few times w/o results), but after re-start it worked fine. Win7 x86 here.
The only time I know screenshotting won't work is if you have two ImgSnapper clients open at the same time. (Old one and new one)
The new version 1.1.0 has a feature that will block you from having two clients open, I think this is why.

When the new version will come out,Feloth?
It's already out bro, I'm sorry I havent updated the thread. I am sick and have been lying in the bed all night/day. Try it out :)

The only time I know screenshotting won't work is if you have two ImgSnapper clients open at the same time. (Old one and new one)
The new version 1.1.0 has a feature that will block you from having two clients open, I think this is why.
Probably yes, that was at time when I downloaded new snapper (probably didn't close previously opened one).

Anyway I've got another idea, another hotkey that will capture current active window.

Back